Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Seventh Tardis - The Doctor Who thread
  • 271 Comments sorted by
  • Bells said:

Very disappointed its not lovely Will Gregory  :-q

Alison as his companion. Phwoar!!!

You should be a television executive!!

No s/he shouldn't.

So, Malcolm Tucker in space? I can see it now.

"Daleks? Daleks? Get the fuck out of my TARDIS right now you inbred dustbin cunt cakes or I'll stick this sonic screwdriver so far down your eyestalk you'll be shitting quantum physics! YOU MASSIVE GAY SHITE!"
  • Also I expect the Christmas special to have about two full lines of dialogue, so you've barely got anything to go on, but the tease will be enough to have you in knots about how he'll turn out in the months before series 8.
  • Kiyuri said:

"Daleks? Daleks? Get the fuck out of my TARDIS right now you inbred dustbin cunt cakes or I'll stick this sonic screwdriver so far down your eyestalk you'll be shitting quantum physics! YOU MASSIVE GAY SHITE!"

My best mate posted a very similar joke on my FB page earlier but I had to delete it as they aren't as open minded over at FB.  :))
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.

• tvpatrol said:

Anyway, never mind Bond...how about Goldfrapp re work the Doctor Who theme tune..maybe with a Ooh La La mash up.

You've just gazumped @Bells for the imaginary TV executive job that I was advertising.  :))
  • Uh, a Goldfrapp and Dr Who mashup's already been done.

It's called 'Uprising', and was a song by Muse.
  • Uh, a Goldfrapp and Dr Who mashup's already been done.
    Kiyuri said:

It's called 'Uprising', and was a song by Muse.

A great song but I'd still prefer Alison on vocals.  :P
  • Sparky said:

The show is now confident enough to return to a more mature lead actor, and move on from the casting of younger actors

Sparky said:

I was almost completely not quite right. In a wrong sort of way.

• @Kiyuri
    She actually and why not be a TV exec??
  • @Kiyuri

Don't know/Don't care/Sobered up.

BEGIN THE MEMES!

• ^
    I see. Just makes you be rude to people you don't know then does it? Don't know don't care honestly.
  • Okay then.

List your qualifications for TV executive. Or what you think an executive does.

Shoehorning in a band just because you're on their forum doesn't count.
  • If I was gonna be rude I'd do it properly.
  • Yes I would imagine you could be bit don't be fooled because I can be too!
    Besides it was not me who mentioned about doing a TV exec role, it was somebody else who jokingly said it as a bit of friendly banter which I was led to believe was a staple of this forum. Obviously that's slipped by a few on here in recent weeks and just seems to be now a place to upset others who just make innocent remarks. Might be inane to some smart arses on here but also it's not a dead pan serious place either.
    And what the fuck are you talking about "shoehorning" in a band because I'm on their forum? I'm not going to keep this going as your not worth it and if you get pleasure in upsetting people then well done mate and fuck you very much.
  • Kiyuri said:

My best mate posted a very similar joke on my FB page earlier but I had to delete it as they aren't as open minded over at FB.  :))

Heh. Reminds me of the old SF fans' definition of a Dr Who Fan - somebody who hates Dr Who.

Neutral about Capaldi, it's Moffat as show-runner who finished my interest off.
  • I was almost completely not quite right. In a wrong sort of way.
    Kiyuri said:

@Kiyuri

Don't know/Don't care/Sobered up.

BEGIN THE MEMES!

Brilliant! Thanks, Kiyuri

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!