Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Agree with you about Bale. Look at Stevie G. Role model, Ultimate professional. Exactly how a footballer should be. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • It's a profession I have little respect for, it's just a ball game and hearing his name everywhere got on my tits.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I am football mad. You probably realise that. But there are things in the game that i do not like. Such as money. Attitude of certain players. The hype that comes with certain Clubs/players. Liverpool are a historic Club. We have had massive success in the past. We do everything the right way. We have a great young manager. And i worship everybody who wears that Bird on their chest. They do what i dream of. LFC are my life.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just had a walk with the Mrs to Aldi and Tesco. When we walked past this car a cocky lad was stood outside it talking to those that was in it. When we walked past it he said, Oh there are a load of scrubbers around here. I got really annoyed. Why do people try to act hard in front of their mates ?. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I blame Thatcher for the breakdown of community values. It doesn't make a difference that's she dead, she got what she wanted in the end.

There's that and human nature I am afraid....
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Nobody bother going on Freecycle. I registered on it. Of course i did not do it myself. Thought i would try and skive. Offer a couple of items myself. Nobodys got back to me regarding my requests. A fella said he wanted to take some stuff from me. Started messing about. I am getting my eldest to delete my account.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Freecycle is a good idea as far as I am concerned and don't have a problem with it, but would recommend just having dedicated email for freecycle only as it generates a hell of a lot of email
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • cw36frapp said:

I am football mad. You probably realise that. But there are things in the game that i do not like. Such as money. Attitude of certain players. The hype that comes with certain Clubs/players. Liverpool are a historic Club. We have had massive success in the past. We do everything the right way. We have a great young manager. And i worship everybody who wears that Bird on their chest. They do what i dream of. LFC are my life.

At least the England womens team won today in a game that was good old football played without players falling all over the place, mouthing at the referee, swaggering attitude and for a pittance of the salary that men get!
  • Goldfrapp are my life :)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Mine too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Not really a rant but more of a mention of complete disapproval from me.
    Ive always hated my town where I live as thought it to be Gods arsehole and full of ignoramus benefit sponging chavs but at the same time like to give people the benefit of the doubt.
    Why bother. The towns idea of raising money for children suffering with cancer is to hold a "charity" evening with male strippers, topless waiters, Anne Summers paraphernalia and other adult stuff. Im not a prude but surely this has nothing at all to do with poorly children. Shouldnt an event like this be aimed at families and just nice innocent things full stop?? Id be distraught if I had a sick child and someone gave me money and I found out it was raised by a load of sexed up frustrated housewives having all brawn and no brain strippers thrusting their cocks in womans faces under the name of "charity". Whats next, an evening of "Lets break into the local hospital" and raid what we can, sell it in eBay and give the proceeds to the disabled. Arghhhh!!

Sorry, ended up a rant but I got a bit of a sweat on when i typed the part about thrusting a cock in your face 
    #:-S

• Sorry, ended up a rant but I got a bit of a sweat on when i typed the part about thrusting a cock in your face  #:-S

lol - you became your own worst enemy.  Hillarious to read though, I'm still smiling. :D
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • My rant concerns bigots in Britain today, way too many of them apparently you are 'normal' and 'decent' only if you are a Christian Right Wing Homophobe, and anyone who disagrees should be executed or shunned from public life, hmmm I worry about some of the views I read on yahoo discussions I tell you, at least people here seem to be over all without prejudice and have a bit of compassion compared to a sizeable majority out there in Bigoted Britannia I tell ya

It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • to get to the Caravan Girl you'll need to Ride A White Horse then follow the Road To Somewhere then keep going till you see Felt Mountain to your left then ask Drew.... Drew: take the Train to Utopia go to A&E next to the Black Cherry go 110yards then turn right & you'll find Some People called Jo, Annabel & Laurel..... J,A&L: carry on down this road for 2miles & you'll come to a place called Clay go left after Strict Machine past Rocket then Tiptoe past Little Bird keep going untill you reach the Deer Stop then turn right go 200yards turn right again & you'll reach Caravan Girl..... CG hello did you see any Clowns on your way there always full of Happiness, some Hunt some are Pilots even 1's a Beliver but your here now Alive & my home is Shiny & Warm oh yeah i want you to meet Simone she's got Ooh La La & she always goes Head First... thanks for coming your my Number 1 & I Wanna Life....... ;)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!