Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • Yeah i find services everywhere are poor. Be it doctors, chemist. In fact i have said every shop from Hindley to Hindley Green (in Wigan near me) are ignorant or poor service. Some both. But i must say my Dentist is very good. They have had to be patient with me being obsessed.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • RYANNNNNAAAAAAIIIIIRRRRRRRRR.

I'd booked a flight initially, to come over to Dublin yesterday and fly home Monday. As you know, I ended up coming over 4 weeks ago to travel. I simply want to know whether, as I didn't use the inbound flight, my return is still valid (a couple of people told me some airlines will assume you don't need it and sell it on)

"you are first in line" on the phone. For 13 minutes. "you are first in line". "you are first in line". Well CLEARLY I FUCKING AREN'T.

They haven't responded to any of my 3 emails / comment / question forms. Now their phone 'service' is the only option.

Oh, so happy they live up to their reputation.

I'm having a drink. (not supposed to be. Seeing Camille perform 90 minutes of traumatic Rape and suicide themed Shakespeare at 7pm........ Was gonna be alcohol free for that. Mind you. I might need booze to get through it)
  • Ryan Air operate on elastic bands and good luck to get the planes up in the air. As for the rest of the service they rate somewhere between incompetent and downright fucking useless!
  • They DO!! I finally got through to someone, but cost me a fucking fortune on my mobile & will be complaining about the fact they never responded to my emails etc.
    If I get told off for being 'wine-d up' tonight, I am blaming them for THAT as well ;)
  • Life is trouble. Everybody else is happy. Yes ups and downs. My life is down and down. Other folk have kids they are proud of. Mine do nothing they are told and even cause me trouble. LFC and Goldfrapp. I am sticking with them 2.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • i need 3 things: 1. a job. 2. a Goldfrapp gig to go to! 3. a trip to the seaside. then i will feel better......
    but as for now 8-| :( :-< ^ not necessarily in that order.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Your no 1 i need FT. 2. Yes please. Manchester. 3. No. Too cold.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sarcastic venue security staff. Look if I knew which door I was supposed to go through or who to ask to sort me out I wouldn't be asking you for a straight answer. At least I dont have their job stood around in the rain all night whilst everyone else gets drunk.

Jozzy i hope u get something soon. Im finding quite q bit of help available where i live for just been made redundant types. Some one frm the job centre put me in touch with a co who have Gov Skills council funding n European funding to do courses like interview skills (as mine r shit) and have someone who can look for jobs for me. The boss of the co says companies often go to her before the job centre for placing vacancies as the calabre of pple lookin for jobs is better. Dunno if uve got that kind of co round your way. Ive had it with shitty agencies tho. Im getting picku in mr old age.
  • Soiled my ears listening to the new Lady Gaga track , its the biggest bag of shite I`ve ever heard , wtf was I thinking . Self described as "one of the most interesting and unique electronic songs ever" , forgetting to replace the words "interesting" and "unique" with "biggest bag of shite" .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • My daughter loves the new Gaga track. She is a big fan. Hence our Cat being named Gaga. I am on about the naughty kid of mine btw.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got an android app that puts your shift pattern into Google calendar , did a woopsie and sent it to the wrong calendar , I`m now getting reminders every few hours telling me I`m off work .
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Soiled my ears listening to... lol. :))
  • I`m currently shouting at the tv at an Australian woman (on Aussie Masterchef) who is constantly mispronouncing "macaroon" - (insert stereotyped Australian criminal/Fosters/barwork/kangaroo phrase of choice)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-10-13 14:25:43
  • ^ I didn't see the show, but it's not the whole macaron vs macaroon thing is it? I've seen ppl argue/debate this for faaaar too long!
  • ^ I didn't see the show, but it's not the whole macaron vs macaroon thing is it? I've seen ppl argue/debate this for faaaar too long!

I didn`t debate , I put my tv in its place ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!