Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • See mental health thread if interested? :((
  • Oh I went lidl once. Total shit. And that was just the cudtomers. Boom boom. No really bad. I did leave with astro turf.
  • thathurt said:

Oh I went Lidl once. Total shit. And that was just the customers. Boom boom. Not really bad. I did leave with astro turf.

=))
    Post edited by mode_devotion at 2013-08-07 18:31:29
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • =)) < he's looking like he's in some kind of pain..... lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I was. That shop has customers who cant push a trolly. Ffs its not that much co ordination if I can do it.
  • I am going to have a massive rant. I am sick of Luis Suarez. We are 2 days off the start of the New Premier League season and here we are me and millions of other Reds fans asking will he stay ?. It was reported early yesterday that he wanted to stay because of fan loyalty and support. Later on that was denied. I accept not all of our players are LFC fans. I do expect them to want to play for such a huge Club with traditions. Who the likes of King Kenny, Bill Shankly, Rushie, Carra and now Stevie G have played for. If everyone had their ability and attitude we would be ok. I now see no way back for Luis. I want him to go. We will not miss him as much as some people think we would. We have signed well this pre-season btw. Luis is good but not that good. Now on to the most important thing. 3 points for the Reds on Saturday. I LOVE MY (LIVER)BIRD,
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bewildered at the state of the mentality of the customers at work. We have had people throwing menus around in the outdoor seating area of the restaurant due to random wasps.....we have also had to issue refunds due to wasps landing in drinks on jam etc.....At what point is it our responsibility to protect people from wasps....I could sort of understand it if there was an enormous wasp nest hanging over the seating area that we had not dealt with but they are just wasps doing what they do at this time of year yet we have to take responsibility for them. If you choose to take your cake outside in late summer then surely it is up to you to deal with the seasonal invertebrates???
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • In a certain supermarket today i felt as though the staff thought i was some kind of criminal. I noticed the security were watching me. When i used the self service the woman kept checking her computer screen. I took ages on purpose by using all the change in my wallet. I just hope that while they were watching me making me feel like a 2nd class citizen that somebody dressed business like were pinching all sorts. 
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ... yodel delivery service...

need i say more?
  • Oh the wasp issue has been getting to me in Dorset this week. I have sworn in front of children. They always go for me in a big way, my cider, my cake, my fruit juce. F off wasps.
  • Thank goodness for Blue Mud Dauber wasps though.

Oh, wrong thread.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I hope I'm not going to come across as a grumpy old man, but I'm increasingly getting really annoyed by what appears to be a new way of shopping for groceries.

In this past week, I have encountered people whom go to a cashier and then while the cashier rings up the purchases, leave to pick up additional items. And I'm not talking about one item that was forgotten. No, just today, with long queues, a woman left the cashier and came back four minutes later with a basket of vegetables. In the meantime the cashier had finished ringing up the stuff the woman left at the till and just sat there waiting. And so was everyone else in the queue.

I wish I could say this was an isolated case, but it was the third time this week that I noticed it.

I don't know when or where this started, but it is happening more and more. The total lack of consideration for others by some people are truly disturbing.

I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • thathurt said:

Oh the wasp issue has been getting to me in Dorset this week.

If you don't mind me asking, where about in Dorset? I kinda live in Dorset. Well, I have a place there and when I'm not travelling or working outside the UK, I go there to catch up with myself. Unfortunately it isn't that often.
    I hope that you die in a decent pair of shoes
    You got a lot more walking to do where you're going to.
  • I was in Studland/Swanage/Corfe. Only visiting. I sadly
    .I think Boscombes more my budget :(( I also tolerated Shaftesbury this year looking after old parent. Was a lovely farm stay. Im pretty sure the walk from Lulworth to Durdle has been made steeper espically for me. Nice of them.

oh the shopping thingy. Yah I thought it was only scum on my estate that did that. Dont take a basket as thats how I roll. Arms full of processed shit. Plonk it at the till, then go back to get more shit, striding around in Kappa tracksuit like some cat investigating a new sofa, even tho you know they know exactally where everything is stocked. Im stood there for ever waiting to get water credit top up that my landlord insists we have. Fucking chavs, no sense of urgency. Then fags, electric, gas, lottery. Ffs. I dont have time for you idiots. Take a basket.
  • damn bugs daddy long legs, flys & wasps right pain in the a** never seen so many as i have this summer.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!