Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • OK, not really a rant... just amazed & amused at the ridiculous spelling mistakes I've seen lately on social media sites. Or is it lazy text-speak? I've seen 2 people use the following recently:

"what u bort now?"

Bort?! I neva fort people cud be so fick. ;)

• jozzy81 said:

damn bugs daddy long legs, flys & wasps right pain in the a** never seen so many as i have this summer.....

Agree with you there. I have got 2 bites at the bottom of my leg. It itches like mad. There are all sorts now.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Here's a rant I recently posted on Facebook.  I was thinking of posting it here, but couldn't find this thread.

I don't know why I watch the news. None of it makes me any happier, and some of the nonsense really annoys me.

Take the ongoing story about the Brazilian who was intercepted at the airport and had his computer taken off him. They're going on about the number of secret documents on the computer. But nobody's pointed out that, if they're on a computer, there'll be loads more copies. And, if you want to smuggle computer documents out of the country, you don't take the computer on a plane. There's this thing they have now (that the news seems to have forgotten) called email. You can send computer files anywhere in the world without leaving your chair. Duh!

Another story (on the London news) is about a student resident block where the windows face a brick wall. The University says it doesn't matter because students should be at lectures during the day, and so don't need daylight in their rooms. But, when I was at university, the maximum quantity of lectures I ever had was 12 hours a week. Being at university is about working on your own.

Why does nobody on television challenge all this nonsense?
  • BIG rant here. I am using the computer in a Library right now. The person at the side of me keeps looking at what i am on. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Coming back with another moan. My side of the family are more than halfway through their holiday. Up to this point i have had NO phone call, postcard nowt. + I had a loads of home trouble before they went. Just shows. Defo looking after myself from now on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Peter we r being brainwashed by the BBC under a large Tory thumb. Its even worse than Sky. The news is not the real news. More a drip fed Chris Morris parody of what Lady Gaga is doing this week whilst bombs drop on children.
  • Bloody crappy,shite, bollocking Spotify. I've done what it's told me and downloaded the app so why can't I listen to anything like you say I can at the touch of a button? Why do I keep getting a message up about "Spotify Premium" and blocking me even though I also set myself up for it on my laptop. All I want to do is listen to TOU but you piece of shit won't let me. Why do you keep throwing me into bloody Facebook? Why? WHy? WHY????
  • Because share holders want money and dont love you.
  • thathurt said:

Because share holders want money and dont love you.

I'm sorry that phrase is copyrighted, you owe us 50 moon pounds.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Edited. Thought twice and decided I'd really rather not be a part of putting forth any negativity towards anyone on this board.

hunter
    Post edited by hunter at 2013-09-07 08:01:18
  • At the moment the misuse of "Lol" - when something is not Lolable , on this forum , we need Lolometers and electric shocks delivered to people for inappropriate usage .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-07 07:21:21
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• Lol
  • I hate it when someone attacks people anonymously so that everyone may wonder, is (s)he talking about me?
  • I am annoyed that some people have the new album and some (like me) do not. A release date should be just that. Its like when the new Liverpool kits go on sale. They are available from the exact same time everywhere. Now i pray it comes on Monday via Sainsburys.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • At the moment if I never hear the name Gareth fecking Bale again, it'll be too soon , bunch of overpaid wank monkies.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!