Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 896 Comments sorted by
  • ^ lol you do have a way with words. :))
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • ............................. 8-|
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• Just had a look at my timeline on Facebook. Here's a rough breakdown:

20%: pictures/videos of friends/family

20%: music-related (gigs, TV slots, new releases)

20%: pets + animals in general

15%: people's statuses of what they're up to / how they're feeling

10%: general jokey / inane comments

5%: comment / debate on sports events

5%: comment / debate on political issues / current affairs

5%: ads

My twitter feed consists of an even spread the bottom 5 in that list. I'm just saying that hateful/insulting comments don't just suddenly confront you when you log-in...

My Facebook

My family - I`ve declined them all, I couldn`t give a fuck what bloody hairdo my sister has or hear her whinging

90% banter

10% pictures of cats

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I feel ya pain Bells. Im travelling thru Wellingborough. The nutter has got off the bus. WIN. (Itz not even me).
  • ^
    I feel a tremendous amount of relief for being out of the Boro for three days. It's like therapy =P~
  • ^ lol you do have a way with words. :))

Cats. I'm talking cats. Honest :-S
  • PRINTER STRESS
    FUCKSTICKS !!!
    ARRGGHHHH image
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ive ordered a printer head cleaner kit to give my printer the inkjet nozzle fisting of its life
  • Jozzy81 said:

to get to the Caravan Girl you'll need to Ride A White Horse then follow the Road To Somewhere then keep going till you see Felt Mountain to your left then ask Drew.... Drew: take the Train to Utopia go to A&E next to the Black Cherry go 110yards then turn right & you'll find Some People called Jo, Annabel & Laurel..... J,A&L: carry on down this road for 2miles & you'll come to a place called Clay go left after Strict Machine past Rocket then Tiptoe past Little Bird keep going untill you reach the Deer Stop then turn right go 200yards turn right again & you'll reach Caravan Girl..... CG hello did you see any Clowns on your way there always full of Happiness, some Hunt some are Pilots even 1's a Beliver but your here now Alive & my home is Shiny & Warm oh yeah i want you to meet Simone she's got Ooh La La & she always goes Head First... thanks for coming your my Number 1 & I Wanna Life....... ;)

Cool Nice 1 J :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Correct Thread Post fail of the Day ;)
  • Sartori said:

Ive ordered a printer head cleaner kit to give my printer the inkjet nozzle fisting of its life

I hate inkjets.  If you don' use them often, the ink dries up, anyways, even if it's full.  I went and got a b&w laserjet exactly for that reason.  I mean, I print once in a blue moon, usually around tax time.
  • Sartori said:

Ive ordered a printer head cleaner kit to give my printer the inkjet nozzle fisting of its life

For the record , the printer fisting kit worked , saved myself the money for a new printer . In other news - an ever growing list of people to ignore , ftw , lifes much easier that way .
  • Using the Library computer. The sane as last time i used it, The person at the side of me is a piggin nosey so and so.

JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • What the Tory party are doing over here is disgusting enough, but those damn Republicans throwing their toys out of their prams because of long needed healthcare provision, absolutely f*^+** pathetic
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Mini rant and meaningless to anyone else but Im annoyed.
    Phoned my doctors surgery last week as was chasing up when they were going to send my repeat prescription as they had held on to it long enough. I always send a stamped addressed envelope to speed it up for them.
    Anyway, the bint on reception told me last Wednesday its been signed so now in the post to me. Weekend comes and goes, Im getting more anxious thinking where is it, I need my meds?? Postman turns up today but not with my little envelope.
    Bastards thinks I. Phone them from work and I say i will have to come and pick it up if the doctor can sign me another one. With a face like thunder I go up after work and the lady was expecting me which I thought thats a nice personal touch. It was a rouse, to sweeten me up by confessing they hadnt posted it. I spotted my envelope and the surgery went quiet as I said "you mean to tell me you lied on the phone when you said you had posted it??" I want compensation on my 60p stamp too! Had to take a pill when I got home 
    ~X(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!