Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • I'm just a messenger. The people who made these are awesome ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"

• ....which is why you should never kill the messanger - you could be killing Dreeke! :o3
  • *seeks cover* X_X
  • rewak said:

Weirldy i just watched TDWP....

In case you didn't know, 'Unzipped' is being re-released on DVD 15/07/13.  Over £14 on Amazon UK Mind....

Post edited by softlad at 2013-06-30 21:29:25
  • I've never seen it, or even heard of it! Any good?

Last movie I watched was Aliens, always a fun time! I always forget how never-ending it is (in a good way)
  • Silver Linings Playbook

Loved it.
  • Jaws on blu ray.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • My dinner with Andre. 

two old acquaintances meet and challenge their opposing ideologies over dinner.  Its really very good
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Saw Quartet with Maggie Smith. Did not like it that much, she was the only thing that not get boring after a while.
    Post edited by Anoukvdm at 2013-07-01 17:57:45
  • Jacob's Ladder

Interesting.

With somewhat generic twists.

Halfway through, I knew he was dead.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet

• Warning - this post may contain spoile....  Actually, feck it.  Bobo is his teddy bear!

• That new "Die Hard".  I won't watch another....
  • I've never felt the urge to watch any of the Die Hard franchise, I find it hard to believe I could be the only person out there that just can not get into just about anything that carries the name Bruce Willis. There are one or two few and far between, 'Twelve Monkeys' was OK, I thought he was good in 'What just happened' because I thought he was sending himself up and not being serious at all, which says a lot about what I think of the 'serious' Mr. Willis I guess.
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-02 09:08:26
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I've never felt the urge to watch any of the Die Hard franchise...

You know what actor I have trouble with? Jeff Goldblum. No matter what part he's in I'm always aware that he's acting which pretty much defeats the object. Nicolas Cage is similar but for the most part the people he plays in films tend to be so over the top that it's not such an issue.
  • In my mind, all those super celebrities are just themselves on the screen. I was disappointed that I couldn't see World War Z for Brad Pitt. Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, and all the rest.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!