Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What`s the last film you watched ?
  • 1165 Comments sorted by
  • I'm quite a big fan of Sean Penn, I don't say every movie he is in is brilliant, there are a few duds but I often find he gives a really engaging performance (Bad Boys, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Carlito's Way, Dead Man Walking, I am Sam, Mystic River, The Assanation of Richard Nixon, Milk, and that will do for a start). I like if not actually love Sean Penn as an actor.
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

• Recorded 'Fracture' starring Ryan Gosling & Anthony Hopkins from 4HD the other night.  Bit like a pumped up episode of 'Columbo'.  Gosling the bright, cocky Lawyer, Hopkins the villain. An intriguing start to the plot which grew more and more implausible. Lots of twists.  Mediocre overall.  First film I think I've seen with Gosling in and while he's a decent actor I don't see what all the fuss is about.  Reminded me of Rodney Trotter at one point.

• So, I've looked up 'District 9' online, and I don't think that's my culpa tea. So no watchy for me.

I decided to see and old one 'Requiem for a Dream'. It was recommended by many. Finally, decided to watch it.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Speaking of old ones......The Thomas Crown Affair (remake).  What a cool show.  Besides, Carpathian, for someone who likes hot red-heads, Renee Russo.
  • tonight watched rush hour 2 brilliant & funny....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • @jozzy81 is that a horror movie?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • no Alan it's a comedy... jackie chan & chris tucker
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • jozzy81 said:

no Alan it's a comedy... jackie chan & chris tucker

Oh. I might've confused it with another similarly titled movie, which is a horror.

Dunno, it's very hard to make me laugh, that's why I gave up watching 'comedies'.
  • not many good comedies about these days  hate comedies with to much swearing in them no need for it really...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I've watched a lot of Italian comedies in my childhood. That's what I call a comedy. Bravo.
  • There's swearing for the sake of it a lot of the time, but I do tend to swear quite casually a lot of the time

I started watching a movie but I will start it all over again tomorrow and then post
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-07-03 19:42:22
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • There's swearing for the sake of it a lot of the time, but I do tend to swear quite casually a lot of the time

I started watching a movie but I will start it all over again tomorrow and then post

What's the title?

I, myself, tend to break a movie into two nights too. A very bad habit.
  • Alan said:

I, myself, tend to break a movie into two nights too. A very bad habit.

Yeah Alan, I am struggling a bit with these things at the moment

I watched Fair Game with Sean Penn and Naomi Watts. Seems to be a really alright movie about the  false intelligence and the Iraq War. I must sit down and watch this properly again as it seemed to be a decent enough movie really.
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Ben Wheatley's "A Field In England" tonight. Really looking forward to it's trippiness on a cinema screen.

If you don't fancy going to the flicks then it's on Film4 tonight at the same time!

A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Can't wait to see that one; hope it gets a showing at the local art cinema.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!