Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp live in Bristol on Jun 23
  • 580 Comments sorted by
  • I thought I'd try to go with the new album theme.  Good job we're not still on electric pink as I'm not sure what I'd have done lol.
  • You beat me to it.I was going to mention the new album theme.Yeah,good job she didn't have a costume change and put on a pink jumpsuit! 
  • Alex, just wander in... they'll assume you're a roadie! :)

I don't think Alex would've got away pretending to be a roadie.You didn't see the shorts he was wearing!!!
  • Alison's headmistress voice-over telling us not to use flash was unexpected.We should have all shouted out

"Yes,ma'am.We promise to be good and not use flash". Strict but fair.

I've got the tv on whilst typing and C4 have a programme about a man with 10 stone testicles.You can't make this up!!!

I like the fact she's asking nicely before the gig starts we all know people flashes (why do they use them) can get out of hand and must be bloody annoying to the band.
  • amf123 said:

I was stood right next to Alex (I think is his name).  The guy with the skeleton jacket if that helps.

*waves*
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • I think y'all got Alison's facial expression before Strict Machine wrong ;-)
    It was a mock surprise at someone guessing it was going to be Strict Machine - it was rather clear she's not really surprised, just laughing.
  • I don't think Alex would've got away pretending to be a roadie.You didn't see the shorts he was wearing!!!

What do roadies wear? I'm thinking of shorter shorts and a tank top for the MFI shows :-D

• Late (in every sense of the word) to this thread some interesting stuff in here.  Looks like a very intimate gig, you lucky people.

BESTEST LIVE BAND EVAH!  THEY RAWK!! \m/

Ms Goldfrapp, :-c
  • alex_f said:

What do roadies wear? I'm thinking of shorter shorts and a tank top for the MFI shows :-D

Are these charity gigs for furniture stores ? ;)   .....I feel the winds of bad joke hate blowing   
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-25 06:47:27
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Loving these pictures a great deal! Thanks again for sharing.
    Struggling to get much work done this week....... Funnily enough ;)
  • I'm pleased you've enjoyed them.
  • ^^ does feel that way doesn't it Laura :) 22 days...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I'm sure Alex has a self-assembly wardrobe that'll be perfect MFI attire. Haha. No? Suit yourselves.
  • Doesn't help that there is MORE building work going on at work, so the constant sound of drilling, as well as the fact my office is filled with all the CRAP from the front desk and loud people are coming in and out, is really making life more difficult..
    Why isn't is Sunday again. WHYYYYYY!!
  • the gig is up on DIME if anyone is interested :)
    Aaron
    facebook.com/omgitsaaronnnx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!