Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Love Your Garden on ITV with Alan Titchmarsh. I met him years ago when he was signing garden calendars in Woolworths in Birmingham. It was the same day a loony went berserk with a knife in Rackhams so the shops got shut off. Memorable day all round.
  • whisperit said:

ping said:

Im watching TotL now. Seems well done so far, but I think Im going to find it too upsetting.
    Always my downfall with anything involving violence.

i didn't like it when he shot the dog. i did like holly hunter though.

falling skies is back on tonight, anyone else been watching that?
  • I saw bout half of top of thr lake. Can anyone explain it to me? Not about the girl, I understand that bit, but where its set and what kind of community its suposed to be in. The accents dont suit the landscape so to speak.
  • thathurt said:

I saw bout half of top of thr lake. Can anyone explain it to me? Not about the girl, I understand that bit, but where its set and what kind of community its suposed to be in. The accents dont suit the landscape so to speak.

i think its in new zealand. but there are some americans in it too.
  • Route masters on BBC2 at the moment so will be back laters.
  • It was the uk accents that confused me. Nz looks like that?
  • I think NZ has quite a varied landscape, depends which island you're on. But yeah it was a bit of an accent car crash at times
  • Ive put a 2 litre bottle of water in the freezer for tomorrows journey. *cries*.
  • thathurt said:

Ive put a 2 litre bottle of water in the freezer for tomorrows journey. *cries*.

Think I might put my pants in there as well
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Just started watching the new comedy for Chris O`Dowd on BBC2 called "Family Tree" , I've woken my kids with laughing - his sister with the monkey , you really have to see them , thumbs up from the Cardiff judge :D
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Anyone watching 'Top of the lake'? Set in New Zealand... it's quite.. different from your standard drama series. I could do without the battered women's banter, but enjoyed the rest of it.

Part 2 just about to start.

• ^Yes, saw part 2 last night.

I want to like it, but so far, find it strangely unengaging. i dont much care what happens, but I'll give it one more chance next week

On a side note, the landscape of NZ is stunning. Shame they wiped out all their native birdlife, so those lush looking woods are - apparently - almost silent.
  • Just started watching Black Is The New Orange.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Dear television,

When you interrupt between programs with royal baby news it's best you have some news and don't look like you're doing it to just be first rather than informative. Good old BBC.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • royal baby news

Oh flunk! It'll be mere moments before the invasion hits the US.

*takes cover*
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!