Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • Vesper said:

Drew is magical, especially with that weather haha. Can't stop watching/listening to that video... I wanna have it on iTunes !

Btw, I still don't know where it is on the website... :-?

Me neither. All I see is the TOU trailer.

Where the hell is it?

• Just now (thanks work! X( ) mangaed to catch a momet to sit and watch/listen for the first time...........

Oh my. That's just too gorgeous, on all fronts.

If the album's like this then I envisage tears, hugs and sighs at MIF rather than jumping around and shouting.

It's going to be quite something all round. Can;t wait to get home tonight and crank it out properly!

:D  =D>   :D   =D>    :D   =D> 
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-15 07:32:06
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • so far so good not heard it yet trying to wait till wednesday night.... i'll know when they start it because the crowd will probably go wild....lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The song is so beautiful, especially the strings. And the video is... breathtaking... It's truely a good first single. And somehow I can't help myself thinking that Alison joined the ménage à trois and that's why she smiled at the end of the video. :)

• Not a chance - they've not even designed half of it yet! :D

I deleted mine, if you would be so kind....

And, oh, by the way, you minsinterpreted what I was saying.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-15 07:41:02
  • Alison looks absolutely stunning in it. The woman does not age. <3
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • Low said:

Vesper said:

Drew is magical, especially with that weather haha. Can't stop watching/listening to that video... I wanna have it on iTunes !

Where the hell is it?

For me it just comes up where the trailer was. I think they've just replaced it? It starts with the hands doing the Goldfrapp stamp bit then goes into the video.
  • And, oh, by the way, you minsinterpreted what I was saying.

Sorry, w, it looked like ou were getting at people seeing their box set early? Ah well, if only that was true.

All good either way! :)
  • Why do they always do this knowing people are at work fuckers??
    Yet again won't see this and be behind everyone else by the time I get to comment on it!! Annoying. Back to work. ~X(
  • chokka said:

I'm.stuck at work!!! Should I indulge when I get home or wait for the live debut??

I don't know, Chokka.  You are one of the lucky ones going both nights but, Hell, yeah, I'd listen.  It should only enhance the experience.  It's just one song.  It'll give you something familiar the first night.  God, but I'm always full of advice! 
    8-|
  • And, oh, by the way, you minsinterpreted what I was saying.

Sorry, w, it looked like ou were getting at people seeing their box set early? Ah well, if only that was true.

All good either way! :)

No problem, Carpy.  I just tend to love predictions.  I'm just afraid of disappointing anyone, which is why I delted my comment.
  • Therre are one or two moments in the strings that made me think of early Scott Walker, during the Scott 1-3 period? A little breath of Wally/Angela magic.?

When we got a feel for the fact there might be big strings involved I did wonder/hope this migfht be the case, knowing how much of a fan Alison is. So pleased it might be panning out that way.
  • Bells said:

Why do they always do this knowing people are at work fuckers??
    Yet again won't see this and be behind everyone else by the time I get to comment on it!! Annoying. Back to work. ~X(

I'm at work too but they can wait for a few minutes for one quick listen! :D
  • ping said:

Low said:

Vesper said:

Where the hell is it?

For me it just comes up where the trailer was. I think they've just replaced it? It starts with the hands doing the Goldfrapp stamp bit then goes into the video.

Nope, still the trailer for me.

maybe it'll just take a while to update. Whenever the trailer was uploaded, I still saw the old portal site for about an hour before it changed.

• I could not get the video to show/play on Internet Explorer at all. It did work on Firefox however.

It is frigging glorious!

You can download the video at full 1920x1080 from the youtube page.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!