Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 566 Comments sorted by
  • tweety said:

@cervus *hugs*

Lovely idea, Tweety!  Hugs all round seem to be in order.
  • Thank you @tweety @Whickwithy ((hugs)) all around.

I have had Drew on a loop tidying up the conservatory and it is atill catching me at times...have a feeling that 'they' will be high up on my favourite list now. That is unless the whole of TOU is parallel and then I will not know where to put myself.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-15 06:57:49
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

• Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-15 07:39:14
  • I'm.stuck at work!!! Should I indulge when I get home or wait for the live debut??
  • You know, I don't think I was ready for how perfect that was. PERFECT, I tell you.
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...
  • don't wait.....you can't
  • Drew is magical, especially with that weather haha. Can't stop watching/listening to that video... I wanna have it on iTunes !

Btw, I still don't know where it is on the website... :-?
  • stevil said:

don't wait.....you can't

All your reactions are making me crave it.....
  • If you`ve ever clicked onto another cat video after watching one video then you`ll cave in like me with a mega pack of crisps . No will power but enormously satisfying .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-07-15 07:16:36
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Vesper said:

Drew is magical, especially with that weather haha. Can't stop watching/listening to that video... I wanna have it on iTunes !

Btw, I still don't know where it is on the website... :-?

Me neither. All I see is the TOU trailer.

Where the hell is it?

• Just now (thanks work! X( ) mangaed to catch a momet to sit and watch/listen for the first time...........

Oh my. That's just too gorgeous, on all fronts.

If the album's like this then I envisage tears, hugs and sighs at MIF rather than jumping around and shouting.

It's going to be quite something all round. Can;t wait to get home tonight and crank it out properly!

:D  =D>   :D   =D>    :D   =D> 
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-07-15 07:32:06
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • so far so good not heard it yet trying to wait till wednesday night.... i'll know when they start it because the crowd will probably go wild....lol
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The song is so beautiful, especially the strings. And the video is... breathtaking... It's truely a good first single. And somehow I can't help myself thinking that Alison joined the ménage à trois and that's why she smiled at the end of the video. :)

• Not a chance - they've not even designed half of it yet! :D

I deleted mine, if you would be so kind....

And, oh, by the way, you minsinterpreted what I was saying.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-15 07:41:02
  • Alison looks absolutely stunning in it. The woman does not age. <3
    I had a king in a tenement castle, lately he's taken to painting the pastel walls brown. He's taken the curtains down. He's swept with the broom of contempt, and the rooms have an empty ring. He's cleaned with the tears of an actor who fears for the laughter's sting...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!