Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 81 Comments sorted by
  • Dreeke said:

Anyhew, we took the signed litho we purchased at the MIF gig to a framer today and he actually knew Goldfrapp (which is a bit of a rarity).  He even said "Don't worry, I'll take really good care of it! I noticed it's signed and numbered..."

You must be psychic as I was going to post something on the board tonight to ask for any advise/suggestions of how to frame mine.  Is currently in danger of getting damaged and I'd like it on the wall encased in carbonite.
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • @Slippage, if you live in Canada then you're far from unlucky.  We need to keep our tea towels as compensation for not having breathtaking views, amazing food and a great lifestyle.  It sometimes sucks to live in the UK.
  • @Slippage, if you live in Canada then you're far from unlucky.  We need to keep our tea towels as compensation for not having breathtaking views, amazing food and a great lifestyle.  It sometimes sucks to live in the UK.

I'll trade with you, I like the rain and it gives me a chance to see the world a little more. ;)
  • My tea towel is one of my prized possessions.  Think of me as a kind of concert going Gollum that lives in a hovel surrounded by merchandise.  ;)
  • When we went to the Frapp concert at Manchester Academy in 2010 i bought the T-Shirt that Alison designed herself. The doodles. Triangles. It says Goldfrapp 2010 at the back. That and the tickets are treasured items. I have the Supernature top that i got off E-Bay. A logo top. Badges. I would love more stuff.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

I would love more stuff.

Well there was very little on sale recently.  The poster in Manchester and nothing in London (as far as I could tell).  Hopefully Hammersmith Apollo will have something (although sadly I'm not going as I've run out of holiday and money - lol)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!