I have none.

*exits thread*
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • (PS I think Dreeke was joking.)
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :)

I'm a dumbass sometimes
  • (PS: I was joking too)

Anyways, anybody took the effort to read my little merchandise related story I experienced today? Just asking...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • I did! And i enjoyed reading it!
  • Thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • A nice little hardback notebook for Tales of Us with the lyrics and the inspiration for each song would be nice, hand written text would be lovely. Maybe that is just me though.

I still have all the 7th Tree stuff I bought intact (pencil, keyring thingy etc) bar the ivory T with the fairytale venues on the back, love that shirt.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-23 04:53:28
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • i have the tea towels from the headfirst tour.

alison riding a cock-erel

and alison and will heads.
  • Would love if the fans could be involved in the creating of future merchandise if the band would allow it? There is such a market for fans to buy stuff after gigs & i really miss not buying any Frapp gear after all shows.T
    shirts & gear are a plus to supporting your favourite band. I'm sure there are a lot of creative souls out there that would be willing to help? Anyone with me on this one? I'm sure I will be shot down for this but hopefully I gave it a shot......
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2013-07-24 18:44:03
    Music Junkie
  • Ultrauk said:

Would love if the fans could be involved in the creating of future merchandise if the band would allow it? There is such a market for fans to buy stuff after gigs & i really miss not buying any Frapp gear after all shows.T
    shirts & gear are a plus to supporting your favourite band. I'm sure there are a lot of creative souls out there that would be willing to help? Anyone with me on this one? I'm sure I will be shot down for this but hopefully I gave it a shot......

Agreed.

There are some talented artistic types on this forum. Fan art can be really "merch-worthy"
  • Great idea...That would be a really fun project to get your teeth into!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Guess nobody would be willing to sell their tea towel collection (or other unusual items) to an unlucky Canadian who has only had Goldfrapp visit on the Black Cherry tour and Seventh Tree tours throughout their whole country? :( show some Canadian love ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!