Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
ADMIN PLEASE NOTE: Forum issues
  • 621 Comments sorted by
  • Can't post any more from my laptop. Why?
  • BB, not heard of anyone else with posting problems, so not sure. Does the 'post comment' button just fail to do anything?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-21 05:20:57
  • The number of "users" has rocketed since the clamp-down. It's obviously the figure for member-applications, rather than successful applicants (there's only been about 3 of those). Looks like the 'bot software/controller sees "declines" and ramps up their applications. Arses.
  • Still better than having them IN here posting.

I just pick out the humans then nuke the rest in one go. Doesn't take very many clicks.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • The Sigs are right in the post. Prefer them to be in the seperate box.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • cw36frapp said:

The Sigs are right in the post. Prefer them to be in the seperate box.

There's no way we can tweak things like sigs - really, as long as they work and people don't abuse them with ginormous images then they'll probably stay as they are.

On that subject, if anybody wants to switch them off to save space on their screen you have signature settings in your profile where you can do so.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Just wanted to say that HJ & Carpy are doing a stellar job!! Thanks again guys. One can only imagine what this place would look like.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Just wanted to say that HJ & Carpy are doing a stellar job!! Thanks again guys. One can only imagine what this place would look like.

Like Hull .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Everytime i go on the What you are listening thread ?. My computer slows down. A message says, Plug in stopped or something like that. Is this because my computer is rubbish ?.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Got the same issue.
    Using Firefox, aren't you?
  • My daughters done it so i am not sure. I actually think it is Google chrome.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Hmmm I only use FFx and that also slows down due to a plug in error or something
  • Well we just have to be patient while it loads up.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I use firefox and get the same thing, not just here anything with a flash player, doesn't always happen though
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • I use Comodo Dragon (a security beefed up version of Chrome) and it doesn`t slow , Comodo Ice Dragon (beefed up Firefox) doesn`t slow . Just tried Internet Explorer (first time on pc) , no problems there either , I can only suggest an old flashplayer do dah thingummy is to blame .
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-25 08:43:10
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!