Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • My husband just texted to say that Goldfrapp are playing Glastonbury this year! Guess he heard it on the radio :)

• 163 Comments sorted by
  • Can't find anything online at the moment...did anyone else hear this?
  • Post edited by LittleBird at 2014-04-04 03:17:32
  • It's true! I'll be there, down the front! WHOOOOP.
  • It's true! I'll be there, down the front! WHOOOOP.

Good girl! Massive Attack too, another of my favs :)
  • Yep.  I've a feeling it's going to be epic.  It'll be weird as I'm going aaaaaaaall by myyyyyseeeeelf... but at least then I guess I can go to see the people I want to see! 
  • the tickets ... sold out ???
  • They sell out within an hour of going on sale.  There'll be a resale on the 27th of April, but you need to be registered etc.  
  • I'm registering
  • Glastonbury FB page updated this morning. Way down the list so don't expect a big set.
    Not a bad line up and think Dolly Parton will be an absolute blast
  • Giancarlo said:

I'm registering

Good luck! Have you been to Glastonbury before Giancarlo?! lol
  • no, never, I just have the DVD of one in the past with Goldfrapp.
    It seems a very big event ...
  • The list on the website isn't really indicative of where they'll be on the line up.  I think in 2008 they were third from top (the Verve headlined, then Leonard Cohen, then the frapp underneath them) and that was on the Pyramid stage.  I can't see them moving down the bill, and I think the Eavis' are fans, maybe its a somerset connection, who knows? I'm hoping they'll move up a place but be on the other stage... It's unlikely but they need a bit of darkness so they can bring out their light show (*keeps everything crossed*)

Giancarlo... the tickets are like gold dust.  I'll be trying in the resale for a couple of friends but don't hold out any hope what so ever.  This is my 8th year running and I couldn't get tickets in the general sale back in October, had to call a random on Twitter with my details so he could get mine for me! haha! 
  • I'll do my best to be there, if it will be not possible at least I can't blame myself
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-04-04 04:31:18
  • I saw them as second headliners on the other stage around black cherry time, it would be good if they could headline that stage with a big stomping paaaarrrrrttttttyyyy set.
    I wish I had lots more money so I could go to more of these things. Goldfrapp and dolly in one weekend would be heaven!!!
  • Just looking at the line up and there's some really good bands playing it'll be a brilliant weekend. Jealous of you VF! :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!