Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • 163 Comments sorted by
  • I'll do my best to be there, if it will be not possible at least I can't blame myself
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-04-04 04:31:18
  • I saw them as second headliners on the other stage around black cherry time, it would be good if they could headline that stage with a big stomping paaaarrrrrttttttyyyy set.
    I wish I had lots more money so I could go to more of these things. Goldfrapp and dolly in one weekend would be heaven!!!
  • Just looking at the line up and there's some really good bands playing it'll be a brilliant weekend. Jealous of you VF! :)
  • I'm just hoping the beeb give them coverage on tv!  I love Glasters weekend, chilling on the sofa with a drink and cranking the tv up nice and loud.  Nowhere near as awesome as actually being there but closest I will ever get as my festy days are long over lol
  • I'm going! Anyone else on here got Glasto tkts?! This has made my day. Not totally overwhelmed by the rest of the line up tho :(
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-04-04 06:01:11
    Music Junkie
  • It's true! I'll be there, down the front! WHOOOOP.

It's true! I'll be there, down the front! WHOOOOP.

See u there VF ! Whoop ! Whoop! :)
    Music Junkie
  • I'll be aged 45 and going to my first Glasto; chuffed to find Goldfrapp there :)
    Post edited by juzza1234 at 2014-04-04 06:28:39
  • Damn, I was thinking whether to try for Glasto 2014 - but decided not to. R-r-r.
    Formerly known as alex_t.
  • juzza1234 said:

I'll be aged 45 and going to my first Glasto; chuffed to find Goldfrapp there :)

U are gonna love it. :) it's a amazing place
    Music Junkie
  • Oh good. I am not going tbh. It is normally well covered on the tv. So because of that i am getting excited.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • I'd also love to see Jack White, and Wilko before he pops his clogs but chances of getting a tkt now very slim
    :(
  • Hey Pete, how about doing a pool hit with registered frappers on the resale to maximise Giancarlo's (and our) chances of getting in? Jayne and me are in! (Registered that is, no tics yet :-(. )
    Post edited by st185cs at 2014-04-04 16:35:15
  • Ooh would so love to go, went in about 2001ish, saw NIN & Moby amongst others, got completely off me tits and didn't take my boots off for 4 days ...
  • These festivals actually sound appealing to me. I just don't know that I'd have the endurance to make it through a single whole day. I actually napped on the ground, under stomping feet, in front of the MTV cameras at Live Aid--and I was only something-teen at the time.

Moot points both. If I were going to trek so far across land and sea for music, it'd be to see Kate.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • st185cs said:

Hey Pete, how about doing a pool hit with registered frappers on the resale to maximise Giancarlo's (and our) chances of getting in? Jayne and me are in! (Registered that is, no tics yet :-(. )

PM me your registration details Mark :)
    Music Junkie

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!