Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Goldfrapp at Glastonbury!
  • 163 Comments sorted by
  • The BBC web site was good for streaming the complete sets of many acts last year & I recorded Portishead, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds and Steve Mason. I have high hopes we'll get the Goldfrapp set this year.

• God, who designed that eyesore of a poster?  
  • I am going, howether it is disappointing the band arent singing and dancing about this? Seems strange, no email.... No tweet.... Seems strange. Im sure we will get one when the film encores are finally announced!
  • Think they're probably having a good sleep post tour... well it's what I'd do anyway!  Plenty of time for singing and dancing... see you there! 
  • If any Frappers on here have a registration No for Glasto & would like to join a ticket network to try for a ticket in the resale in the next 2 weeks? 6 registration no per page. Post code & reg No required. Please PM me. :)

Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-04-10 21:46:05
    Music Junkie
  • Thank you for those who contacted me regarding the above. Sorry I cannot take any more registrations now. :(
    Music Junkie
  • Wasn't it the resale this weekend, did you guys have any luck?
  • no luck, the 24th the tickets disappeared while selecting the starting point of the bus, the 27th I had not accessed the booking page at all, the server continuously said me that it was busy with other requests.
    In both days all the tickets was sold out in few minutes ...

Many thanks anyway to Pete and Mark for the help
    Post edited by Giancarlo at 2014-04-28 19:42:31
  • 2 of my mates were lucky to get 2 tickets in the resale on Thursday by coach from Brighton. Not the preferred point of departure but you can't be that picky I suppose. It's more about how much you really want to go & be prepared to travel. Thanks to Mark, Jayne & Giancarlo for trying. Let's not rule out next year ;)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-04-30 04:56:36
    Music Junkie
  • Goldfrapp confirmed on the West Holts stage at Glastonbury :)
    Post edited by Ultrauk at 2014-05-09 09:09:59
    Music Junkie
  • I love the time of night that Goldfrapp are playing, and West Holts is a great stage (not least for its proximity to the Brothers Cider Bar) but this means Goldfrapp clash with both Chromeo and Lykke Li, who are on the other side of the site at John Peel... Absolutely gutted.  The three of them were in my 'top 5 must sees' of the weekend.  GOD DAMN!
  • How do ypu know tge stage times already? Where do i find them?
  • Www.clashfinder.com. It's not official but Glasto will post the exact timings next month :)
    Music Junkie
  • Uuuurgh....all those crowds....all that mud....rain......overflowing toilets.......litter......Glastonbury Festival is my idea of hell on earth!! But I'm still dead jealous of anyone going to see The Frapp, and wish you all a filthy stinky great time xx
    Love the town of Glastonbury....Catherine and I are thinking of places for our civil partnership next year and Glastonbury is in our top 5 as we have climbed the tor and divined up there . If anyone knows of any venues there that are licensed to hold CP ceremonies do please let us know.
  • BBC is livestreaming the stage they're playing on so hopefully we can see a full set :) http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/errnc8/live/crzj3d

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!