Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
It is too quiet on here right now. So talk about anything.....
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • ^ right those who enter there id above will get front row tickets for the next Frapp gig. :D (i wish)
    Annabel my 4th best TOU track...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Problem with a song like Annabel is that it's very good, but putting it in a list will make it look bad. I like some other songs better (I know you think otherwise, CW), but that doesn't mean that I dislike Annabel. On the contrary! But for me, during the Amsterdam
    gig Yellow Halo for me was the best. Closely followed by Clay and Alvar.

Good thing is that my girlfiend is humming Annabel all the time. I've played it so many times that she already knows the tack very well!
  • Yeah good opinions. You are right about listing in order our Frapp songs. How about this expression as a example= What is your WORST frapp song. WORST ?. That is not the right word is it ?. My WORST frapp song would be waaaay above any other track by any other artist in my rankings. The only thing i will say is i thought more of my fellow Frappers would list Annabel as their fave on TOU. But so what ?. I come on here. Respect and even value the views of them.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ true love every frapp track, there's no such thing as a worst frapp song! ;) (simply because there is'nt one!)
    that's my opinion
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well..... as someone pointed out in one of the threads here, Oompa Radar might me the exeption to this JozzyLaw.
  • Exactly. Well you will have a lowest ranked one. But worst is not the word. I think lists are more for your faves(which we all have. You agree with that ?. well i know so. really). And for fun.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Just to reassure you, CW: when ranking the TOU tracks, Annabel still is in the upper half of my list. Jo tumbled down since I first listened TOU (and joined this forum while doing so - as I remember you were the first one to welcome me). Tracks that went up my list are Alvar and Drew. Drew is the best track of TOU, I think.
  • Well Said :-bd
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I may have said this before, but in Paradiso, during Alvar the drummer lost the fluffy end of his drum sticks. That shows how intense this Track is. The drummer was a joy to look at anyway; he was really very very good.
  • Whickwithy has made a comment. 4 OF US.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • tat's 4 of us for front row tickets for the next frapp gig :D
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Think we would have a great time there!  :D
  • Annabel's a good track and it's grown on me, it isn't best suited to the back row downstairs at Hammersmith though, especially when you have an audience with members who would rather chat than listen to the live band most people have paid no small fee to come and see. Why pay £30 or whatever it is to come and talk about yourself, why, why, why???? Some people are just such huge attention seekers and inconsiderate I guess. I don't see why this kind of thing can't be a bit less tolerated to be honest, it's less distracting than someone filming on an i-phone, and that can be quite distracting too, I think these kind of problems may have been mentioned in other threads perhaps?
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-11-02 09:25:52
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Loads of people i know said they were going to treat tonight like Bonfire night because Tuesday was a washout. Now tonight is a washout. Duh. We were meant to be doing the same too.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!