Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
It is too quiet on here right now. So talk about anything.....
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • Hahaha...As long as you don't string me up like Jesus!
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Another word and consider yourself strung.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I have put a few Sporting bets on. Arsenal to win the Champions League. Coventry City to be promoted and England to win the Rugby League World cup. I will be rich one day.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • really low jet went over earlyer tonight. did'nt see it but think it was a tornado gr4 tell by the sound. (one of if not my best jet of all time.)
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • was begining to think i was alone on here tonight, hi H_J :-h
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Haha, nope... I'll be around for a bit yet. :-)
  • @Jozzy81 re Favorite Jet

Military things disturb me, but fascinate at the same time if I am honest. They are all machines ultimately designed for the purpose of killing others at the end of the day, so it's kind of hard to love things that do that  and have a favorite one, I like the old school Soviet Migs as a favorite Jet though (again) if I am honest >:)
    Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-10-23 19:35:18
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • ^ understand what you mean there B_M :) like them more for there shape, engineering ect, also have sat in
    a tornado gr4 many moons ago.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I've been to Cape Wrath once. The bloody things flew almost right through me there! Oh, and dropped a bomb in the sea below me as well. "Fascinated" and "disturbed" are not the feelings I associate with these flyin' monsters. Perhaps "scared" is a better word...
  • I'm changing the subject..:) Have you ever been soooo attracted to someone that you're actually repelled? Like you find them so irresistible you can't even bare to look at them? It's the strangest feeling. Maybe because the attraction is so strong, if they look into your eyes, you might be found out (?) I went through this over the summer. I found myself avoiding this girl and eventually she got mad at me and stopped talking to me. Have you ever avoided someone you were extremely attracted to?
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2013-10-24 02:59:43
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

• I've been to Cape Wrath once. The bloody things flew almost right through me there! Oh, and dropped a bomb in the sea below me as well. "Fascinated" and "disturbed" are not the feelings I associate with these flyin' monsters. Perhaps "scared" is a better word...

Scared is fair enough, whilst I have a strange fascination with military hardware, I would much rather live in a world without war and the military however idealistic that might sound.

Sorry to change the subject back Ponygurl now change back over again ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Ponygurl said:

I'm changing the subject..:) Have you ever been soooo attracted to someone that you're actually repelled? Like you find them so irresistible you can't even bare to look at them? It's the strangest feeling. Maybe because the attraction is so strong, if they look into your eyes, you might be found out (?) I went through this over the summer. I found myself avoiding this girl and eventually she got mad at me and stopped talking to me. Have you ever avoided someone you were extremely attracted to?

no i can't say i have, but the problem around here where i live is every one either to darn miserable or have 3+ kids with all differnt dad's yes really sucks around here but lovely countryside :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Anyone else getting a PS4?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • it's started............ fireworks going off, i can't wait untill alton towers fireworks = 8-9-10th november
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!