Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
It is too quiet on here right now. So talk about anything.....
  • 372 Comments sorted by

• Ponygurl said:

I saw it, well only two fast streaks, but the sight was worth building the fire for.

Two streaks?! That's par for the course any clear night here. If they're gonna call it a shower, I want them to shower down.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2014-12-13 19:33:25
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Just been out watching for Geminid meteors - a good haul for the half hour spent.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Rain, rain, go away!

Go figger, the one day of the year...
  • I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ Yes. Yeeeees. Yes.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Can't say I didn't see that.. approaching
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • I know this sounds naive, but if a woman tells you she loves you while drunk..it should be disregarded, right? I know when I'm drunk I lose most inhibitions and truth comes out though. She's prob just glad I took care of her while she was wasted..it just has me thinking as she's a friend.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-12-16 13:50:23
    U R I E L
  • Hmmmm does she throw the word love around generously in her everyday vocabulary, you know, the sort that LOVES this, that and whatever?
    Or is she more specific with her words...and timing, what was the timing like? Was there longish pregnant pauses and quietness or was it a rush of drunken expression?
    It's hard to say without being there but, to be loved is not a terrible thing one way or the other :)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Most importantly, did she motorboat you?
  • Not yet.
    U R I E L
  • I really like her and she always invites me places. She's a huge flirt though..more than likely a heartbreak waiting to happen. She said, "get me out of here"..so I took her to her car. Once inside, she looked right at me and said it in a serious tone. Who knows. Just my mind working over-time. I'm sure I'll find out New Years. I'll make sure to wear an extremely low cut top-
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-12-16 20:07:11
    U R I E L
  • Did you let her drive?
  • No way! I went across the street and brought back food and water for her. I had her eat while I found the girl she had come there with and had her drive her home. I would never let anyone I know drive drunk.
    U R I E L
  • Whew! I was about to distance myself from you.
  • Maybe this belongs in the conspiracy theories thread, but I'm interested to hear what our American friends think about Obama's "defrosting" of relations with Cuba? I have my own theories but I'd best not share!
    We are so glad we visited Cuba last year, while it still has some character left. Wonderful place. Got to cuddle iguanas, lodge in the rainforest, climb up to Castro ' s mountain hideout. I also experienced the Cuban health service, they were excellent. If it had been in America I guess they'd have wanted insurance papers before they stuck in the ambulance! I have a Cuban friend so she sees the potential changes as very positive and I can understand that. But it would be a shame if it became a McDonalds-hijacked parody of its former self.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!