Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
It is too quiet on here right now. So talk about anything.....
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • A_is_A said:

^ She's always been a looker, but i'd agree that she's only become that much more attractive with age. 

totally agree with you. she was pretty years ago, but seems to get more and more beautiful. like nigella! oh nigella... *swoons*
  • I know this may sound strange or "New Age" but do you guys ever think about the concept of soul mates or twin flames? Idk, I think about it sometimes. I'm not trying to romanticize it, because I'm not even sure if it's "romantic." I mean, have you ever connected with someone who brings out all of the pain you've ever experienced in life..but also has been the greatest love and joy? A complete paradox if you will- have you ever not been able to get someone out of your mind..no matter how hard you try??? I find it interesting and overwhelming at the same time. I even read that two souls can resonate on the same frequency and are telepathic. I know it sounds crazy, but it's fascinating to me..look, here's a crazy link :P
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I have just now caught up with the previous four pages detailing the nuances of Looker, Fucker, Keeper and other such odd nouns:)

Hi Cookie! i too think Nigela is still a goddess, in the kitchen and elsewhere. How are you? Long time no see.

-Pony/StudMuffin Loved the new agey video. Hated the soundtrack :D Joking aside, I don't know about twins persay but there is something about connecting with certain people in a very intimate way that makes me believe that you can I fact share your soul, or parts of it with someone else.

Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-11-24 21:55:33
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • You're such a catcher upper, A...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Well, you know if it's amusing I'll just keep reading.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Ponygurl said:

do you guys ever think about the concept of soul mates or twin flames?

I'm completely convinced of it.  And, yes, it is the ultimately romantic.  I'll go further than that.  It crosses lifetimes into eternity.
  • @WW I think i'm in agreement with you WW. Too many strange occurrences in my life to disregard the notion.

Changing the subject, I'll be at Kennedy Space Center tomorrow morning watching the Orion Flight Test. I'm excited...http://www.nasa.gov/nasatv
    U R I E L
  • ^ That sounds cool. I'd love to see that in person, at least once. I hear there will be meteor showers visible this whole week, all over the world. They're called Geminid.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2014-12-09 20:56:33
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • You're right A - the climax (so to speak) is on Saturday 13th.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • Oh cool! So basically, I have 3 whole days of waiting for the climax..sounds spectacular! (And excruciating)
    U R I E L
  • Lie back on the sun lounger and enjoy!
  • How to watch the Germinid meteor shower
  • Last night (around 11pm.) I built a small fire, had a glass of wine and laid back on the moon lounger. It was sooo cold my breath was condensing and I watched my breath like smoke. I stayed out for 20 minutes and the longer my eyes adjusted, more and more starlight appeared. I saw it, well only two fast streaks, but the sight was worth building the fire for. I may go out again tonight-

Oh, and the Orion Flight Test went off without a hitch- besides it being delayed a day. We're going to Mars eventually.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2014-12-13 13:24:34
    U R I E L
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • ^ That's why there are Flight Tests. (Obviously)
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!