Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
It is too quiet on here right now. So talk about anything.....
  • 372 Comments sorted by
  • Well this sums up what Ive been doing with my half term...gardening, gardening and more gardening. I love it, but jeez, does my elbow ache...and my back...and my neck....and my knees....!!!image
  • Been making friends on something called We Are Born Gay. I think it's an American facebook site but it's funny, honest, caring etc
    Also been checking out Pink Cupid dating site. Can meet for friendship not just actual dating so might give it a lash.
  • ^Anything to report yet, HB? x
  • ^
    If I move to the US I think I'd be in with a chance as made "friends" with a few via that site.
    Pink Cupid? Decided I'm to nervous to register on there at the moment and want to try this LGBT group in my area first just to meet new people etc.
    I don't think my heads in the right place at the moment for relationship as going back for counselling as my depression has nose dived quite considerably over the past three weeks so one more knock back I just can't handle at the moment tbh. I need my own space 8-|
  • ^Fair enough. Personally, I've settled for being without a - erm - 'intimate' relationship. It's a trade-off, isn't it, and there are times in life when peace >>thrills. There's no rush, in any case, and nothing ever has to be permanent.
  • I was just talking to a friend who wants to cheat on her partner. I think your primary relationship should be the sum of sex, communication and affection. When one is missing, it throws off the whole equation! You then compartmentalize..it becomes more like geometry than simple addition. You get sex somewhere, communication somewhere else, and affection from another somewhere..hopefully. Intimacy seems to get lost in the triangulation. I understand it though. Finding it all in the same person is certainly a blessing, but again is mutable with time. Sex is a fundamental drive though, and she loves her girlfriend but needs sex. Attachment-free sex. I'm not sure if that ever works-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • ^
    I worry about you, your sex mad!! :O :-?
  • @hallsballs Relax HB. Mostly I do it for a laugh, but the subject is interesting nonetheless. I'm glad you're checking out meet-ups close to you. You're taking steps in the right direction, and like whispered said "no rush." ;)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I'm going to PM you again Hells ...sorry my others didn't reach you.
  • ^
    No messages have come through =((
  • Ponygurl said:

@hallsballs Relax HB. Mostly I do it for a laugh, but the subject is interesting nonetheless. I'm glad you're checking out meet-ups close to you. You're taking steps in the right direction, and like whispered said "no rush." ;)

hallsballs???? Yeah I shall go to this meet up next Thursday and see what happens. Be good to meet some new people anyway but I shall be nervous :-S
  • Made a "friend" already on our local LGBT facebook group page :)
  • I leave the county for three days and the World has gone mad. Trump for fucks sake. That is all ~X(
  • Many fans horrified that Kate Bush has described Theresa May as a wonderful person. So what?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!