Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Whitacre - Cloudburst
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Again. Youtube-posters please add title and artist. Just so you know: when I watch your clips on my ipad I don't get a title or artist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Albinoni - Adagio in G minor, aka "I've killed you again."
  • I don't know what I'm listening to but I feel so iluminati right now. I think it's Azealia Banks live.
  • Villagers - The Waves
  • Dreeke said:

Again. Youtube-posters please add title and artist. Just so you know: when I watch your clips on my ipad I don't get a title or artist.

Sorry I didn't realise.

A Mistle Thrush singing from the tip of the Silver Birch at the top of the garden.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Natacha Atlas - Zitherbell

The accompanying video is almost like being inside a Georgia O'Keefe painting.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-30 03:29:57
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Natacha Atlas - One brief moment

• Robyn - Fembot
  • Sven Väth - Fusion - Scorpio's Movement
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Skrillex - Bangarang    on "bloody loud" setting
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Suede-Hit Me
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • KT Tunstall's Invisible Empire/Crescent Noon album. Need chilling stuff after a hectic day :-bd
  • Sigur Ros ...after a blinding Eden Project gig. Forgot what a great song Festival is.

To be honest, I am slightly tense at any Sigur Ros gig, as firstly I am waiting for, and hoping they play, Popplagi and secondly hoping Popplagid is as good as the last time i saw it. Seriously i would give up all live music, for life, if i could see this song performed once a year. :-)

I didn't think they could improve Popplagid but they did! The strings, brass and extra percussion really gave many of the new songs extra life (like they needed them). But this one song, in my view, is the most perfect and powerful piece of live music you will EVER see. If you see it and get nothing from it you don't really don't love music!!

Popplagid. HD version from Hiema DVD.

...last 7 mins at Eden Project for lightshow!

• GOLDFRAPP SEVENTH TREE..... :-bd
    then after's might put SUPERNATURE ON.... :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!