Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4413 Comments sorted by
  • Amazing vocal control and also a very well behaved Macaw!!!

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Kate - Lake Tahoe
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Kate - Lake Tahoe

Hauntingly beautiful in every aspect.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

• iuventus said:

Cervus said:

Kate - Lake Tahoe

Hauntingly beautiful in every aspect.

It certainly is.
  • Julian Cope- 20 Mothers

first time I have heard and it DOES indeed sound like a great album, as I had been told. I have a very long way to go with getting anything like a Julian Cope collection together, I have about 7 albums including Teardrop Explodes, as I understand Cope has released in excess of 30 albums??!!

Any Cope fans on this board, you are an eclectic bunch, there must be at least one of you?
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Seba - Producer 06 - So Long
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Julian Cope- 20 Mothers

first time I have heard and it DOES indeed sound like a great album, as I had been told. I have a very long way to go with getting anything like a Julian Cope collection together, I have about 7 albums including Teardrop Explodes, as I understand Cope has released in excess of 30 albums??!!

Any Cope fans on this board, you are an eclectic bunch, there must be at least one of you?

I've got pretty much all of them. Some amazing, most good and the odd duffer.

Corvina, bless her, gave me a gift of her copy of Cope's amazing (and stupidly heavy!):

It's pretty special.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Oh, and I got a kiss from him at a gig a few years ago.

It's a long story! :D
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.

• The sound of endless bickering.
  • Susanne Sundfør - The Silicone Veil

• Cowbell!

• just listened to judas Goldfrapp remix......
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Goldfrapp B sides & a few remixes on youtube :) hope Goldfrapp release a B sides album.....
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-28 17:45:39
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

• I've got pretty much all of them. Some amazing, most good and the odd duffer.

Corvina, bless her, gave me a gift of her copy of Cope's amazing (and stupidly heavy!):

It's pretty special.

Cheers Carpathian. Most of the Cope I have is the more "commercial" well known stuff, nothing after the 90's will get there one day I expect. there's a lot to like about Cope I would say.
    I dunno if this version is any good but I like this song a lot, and indeed the album as a whole, is that one of your duffer's? I wouldn't expect so Autogeddon is a quality album

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-28 18:31:14
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • The sound of a collective sigh of relief.....and then.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-29 09:44:33

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!