Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' by the queen of pop music
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • China Crisis - Wishful Thinking

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • K.Bush - Hello Earth

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-02 05:41:21
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Hall & Oates, "Out of Touch"
  • The bloody council mowing the grass right outside the office window. Been doing it all day and its getting on my tits now to be honest! :-w
  • Stuff on shuffle in my iTunes library.

now playing: Tina Dickow - Nobody's Man
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Stephanie Dosen - This Joy.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Stephanie Dosen - This Joy.

I once saw her singing with Massive Attack and she seemed to be the only one putting in any efffort....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"

These kids working at the bistro think they're so hip with their tattoos, ear gauges, and Smiths mp3s...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Carl Craig - "Masterpiece"
    Disc 3 - "Meditations"

It's a new three disc set of inspirations, aspirations and most importantly NEW MATERIAL.

The new stuff is an hour of long form, downtempo emotion laden introspection and is frankly bloomin' fantastic. It's like Tron via Boards OF Canada but as written by by computers for computers.

I've always been a fan of his with "More Songs About Food And Revolutionary Art" being one of my favourite electronic albums of all time and this just adds to an extraordinary body of work. As himself, C2, 69 and numerous other pseudonyms he really needs far more credit than he already has.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I thought you were listening to a meditation CD, never mind, good to see you ;)
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • :D

It's slow and introspective enough that after not very long you get drawn into it - by the time the final track, "Meditation 6", kicks off you're well away. That one is literally the sound of travelling through space played pretty much entirely on decaying sub-bass rumble with a final show of exploding star synths many minutes in. As final tracks go at the end of an hour it's a revelation.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I came across this video just by chance

The Cure live 1980

I'm not a huge fan of the cure, I like them and everything, it's just this is an awesome performance, funny how the young Robert Smith looks older without his make up
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • AbbA - Hey, hey Helen

• Keep You by GAPS

http://youtu.be/tdGdM3t54oo

Post edited by tattmaylor at 2013-07-03 09:25:28

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!