Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 4411 Comments sorted by
  • '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Soft Cell Secret Life

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-29 18:55:48
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Cervus said:

I love 'Many Worlds'

And Building the Colossus?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Yes :) although Warpaint and Find me were not as instant.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Understandable.
  • There was a lovely lady (Vickie I think) on Myspace years ago who was helping Happy out with promotions I believe and we chatted for a while as I found her music so intriguing. Have you ever seen her perform live?
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Of course not; her shows are few & far between and often private. Plus, I think she might be somewhat of a mild recluse these days.
  • Massive Attack & Mad Professor Eternal Feedback

Post edited by Border_Mind at 2013-06-29 18:56:34
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • That is a shame... I didn't know that. I knew that the shows were quite intimate and small scale but had no idea they were so rare.
  • I only know what I've read on line. Who knows the truth? Vickie, perhaps?
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I think that was her name...will see if I can find her again

Thank you @iuventus.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-29 17:56:30
  • Cervus said:

I think that was her name...will see if I can find her again.

It is.
  • If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Thank goodness for that....glad my memory is still what it used to be :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!