• Stroope - Song to the Moon
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-06-29 18:01:10
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • :-bd  FELT MOUNTAIN. 
    Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-06-29 18:09:14
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • iuventus said:

Thank you. Just had a quick read, don't really use twitter that much really. Glad to see that she was writing in 2011.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Whitacre - Cloudburst
  • Again. Youtube-posters please add title and artist. Just so you know: when I watch your clips on my ipad I don't get a title or artist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Albinoni - Adagio in G minor, aka "I've killed you again."
  • I don't know what I'm listening to but I feel so iluminati right now. I think it's Azealia Banks live.
  • Villagers - The Waves
  • Dreeke said:

Again. Youtube-posters please add title and artist. Just so you know: when I watch your clips on my ipad I don't get a title or artist.

Sorry I didn't realise.

A Mistle Thrush singing from the tip of the Silver Birch at the top of the garden.

'' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Natacha Atlas - Zitherbell

The accompanying video is almost like being inside a Georgia O'Keefe painting.

Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-30 03:29:57
  • Natacha Atlas - One brief moment

• Robyn - Fembot
  • Sven Väth - Fusion - Scorpio's Movement
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Skrillex - Bangarang    on "bloody loud" setting
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!