Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Like our house then.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Ponygurl said:

^ How are you mending whisperit? Any attractive nurses at least?

....I'm just going with the curves today.

Hello PG, and thank you for asking.

Im out of hospital now, and doing intensive home study for the Texan bar. (after I finish watching 7 series of "The People's Court", I get a Diploma in Jurisprudence Studies  from Del Mar Heights College, apparently. At least, that's what I'm telling everyone).

No nurses, but the postie does a good line in heavy duty painkillers. I'm thinking of asking her for some physical therapy too....

Are those curves of yours metaphors? Or do they belong to someone?
  • folklore said:

Bewildered. Get to work and think strange, nobody in yet? Erm yes they were but were all sitting in the dark like a bunch of bloody mushrooms! Seriously some people make me feel intelligent :-B

lmao! That's funny. Though alarming. Nobody thought to put lights on? What about heating? It's bloody freezing lately.

Heating?? Your having a laugh. It's not allowed to be turned on until its REALLY cold! Or we die :-?

Today Matthew , I shall be..........Rumpole of the Old Bailey..... ;)

There`s a minimum temperature of 13C (or 16C if you do the YMCA dance for a living or physical work) in the workplace , we strictly enforce it as any accidents that take place (even if the employee fell over their own fat feet) would give a lawyer a field day . You won`t be glad to know there`s no legal maximum , so they can make you sweat your hooties off , they just have to provide liquid replenishment as I recall .

If you do die , I must request you do it in a corner , so you don`t become a trip hazard , Health and Safety , you know the score ;)
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-19 16:31:58
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • cw36frapp said:

Like our house then.

yep same here can't afford to have the heating on untill it's really cold , if cold have to put a jumper on or something...
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • quite day all round last day at work tomorrow after 10 years & 1 month..... no luck yet finding something else but be honest there's not much else around here.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Still stupidly busy at work. Can't belienve I've been in this new job for 5 months now - completely ridiculous speed of time.

It's lessened the amount of time I get to pop in here during the day but as I'm being paid to do these things keeping me busy I can't moan too much! :))
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Fucked off that have no support yet again in the office! So glad I'm off three days next week for a break,
  • Jozzy81 said:

cw36frapp said:

Like our house then.

yep same here can't afford to have the heating on untill it's really cold , if cold have to put a jumper on or something...

I can afford to have the heating on but haven't yet.

NPower are quick enough to grab money and I'm not going to give extra to them before I have to!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Amazing. Just cycled 24 miles in Killarney National Park. Completely beautiful. Next to Ross Castle, south of Killarney town.

(tomorrow I suspect I won't be able to walk. But going to attempt horse riding!)
  • The suns out, no work until Thursday now and see my sister for a few days to shop, shop and shop \:D/
  • finished work for the final time today (after 10years & 1month) & not 1 person said good luck ect (miserable F*****s) glad to be out in a way the hours were silly 5:30pm-10:30pm sometimes working till 1 or 2am.....
    what's next i don't know?
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Well, we wish you good luck, jozzy. Maybe something better will come along.
  • Thanks H_J & frapp-nation ;)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • @Jozzy81 Have you started looking for something already? I dont know what sort of work you do but is it worth signing onto an agency as the money is a lot better these days. Even if you do a week here two weeks somewhere else its money coming in while looking for what you really want?? Just a thought.
  • ^ Yeah already started, (was an Office Cleaner at JCB) & thanks H_B :) i'll definitely look into agency (probs end back at JCB but on the lines as 80% of the workforce are agency..... thanks again H
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!