Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • it really is like last week someone sent an airborn cold/flu virus round the entire UK. ive never been round so many sniffly people! including myself.

had flu at the weekend and still getting over it. my job is pretty physically demanding, ive been going in filled with an amazing cocktail of tablets to keep me on my feet. you kind of know your still ill when all you have to do is move a few feet and your sweating... feeling a little better compared to what i felt like at the weekend, but its still there :/
  • Bless the dentist, antibiotics, and ibuprofen.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Oooh do not mention dentists. I have become obsessed since i had root canal done on one of my teeth that is too much on my smile line.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Depressed to be back at home, depressed to be going back to work tomorrow. Overall conclusion = depressed  :((
  • O.k's untill Hells_B fort i live in a old folks home lol.....
    no only joking all A o.k :-bd
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Cold seems to be going. Just my throat hurts now. Not letting last nights defeat hurt too much. It was only the League Cup when alls said and done. I would rather win the Premier league. I feel the best i have for the last week.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Taking some 'me time' with the foot off the gas for a week or two.

So stupidly busy at work (still learning my job, doing my job & helping mentor two new team members all at the same time!) that evenings are being allowed to become a bit more down-tempo for a while. If all I get done is play some music or watch a film then happy-happy.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • since finishing work i've noticed i'm doing more walking, but still sometimes think i've got to go to work, annoying but getting use to it.....
    also the local job center is a 22mile bus ride round trip & i bloody hate buses they make me sooo sick, trying online jobsites but you enter for jobs in your local area & end up with jobs in london (never knew london was in staffordshire?).... bloody waste of time....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Feeling better now. My cold has gone. So i am going to make up for the week that i have lost.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • All A o.k's me mum's birthday today my tomorrow <:-P lol another year older.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Not been a bad week at all even though I've had a zit on my face beaming away like a Belisha beacon!!  :-L

• It's my birthday..... <:-P
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • ^
    Happy birthday Jozzy81. Have a great day <:-P
  • I feel sick and apparently we've all "ruined our teas". Not caring though about either.... yum yum yum cookie dough cookies

"Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ Happy birthday Jozzy81. Have a great day <:-P

Thanks Hells ;)

feeling a little down but getting better.

Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!