Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • @whisperit "Are those curves of yours metaphors? Or do they belong to someone?"

Yes.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • been walking then gardening all round feel o.k's.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I have already done the gardening. Thats it now until next summer. I am feeling rubbish because of the football and my throat is really sore.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Happy Birthday SUPER be-lated birthday Chockka! I always forget that this board never takes you to the last post. Old is relative:D
    Anyway (CW36frapp) Take a ton of vitamin C (a couple 1000mg's per day) And Echinacia... It works for me, i catch cold maybe once a year at most.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-21 17:13:02
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Going well until I tried to make a post, jeez this bloody board.
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-09-21 17:33:43
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Ponygurl said:

@whisperit "Are those curves of yours metaphors? Or do they belong to someone?"

Yes.

Now you're teasing. Hope they are being good to you anyhow .
  • Hey you!! I was wondering if you're going to Alison's curated show in October? You were one of the first people I thought about when I heard the news. I remember that great thread of yours with the dark Grimm fairy tales. Say you'll go and tell us all about it. If you're feeling better that is...
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I feel rank. Fully blown cold now. Throat really sore. I do not think i will be able to taste my food its that bad.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Sweaty palms thinking about all that shopping I hope to do when I stay with my sister over the next few days! #:-S
  • A_is_A said:

Hey you!! I was wondering if you're going to Alison's curated show in October?s...

I will. Not quite mobile enough to manage it at the mo, but i still hope to get to the Hammersmith show, and maybe the Lowry exhibition would be a good practice run? I'll send you a souvenr if i manage it
  • been out walking again, watched farmers combine harvester again for a bit, overall feel o.k's witch is good :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • here's the combine harvester

Post edited by Jozzy81 at 2013-09-22 18:01:58
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • whisperit said:

Maybe the Lowry exhibition would be a good practice run? I'll send you a souvenr if i manage it

Yes please!! :) I hope you make it. Don't spend any money either, i just want to know about the show, the things she picked and how she put them together. If i were rich I'd go pick you up and take you myself. Hope you feel better Xx
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2013-09-22 23:47:23
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Off to my sisters for a few days yippee :D
  • My cold is getting worse. I feel awful. Hope it does not get on my chest too much or my Asthma will make me suffer even more. Cannot get better quick enough.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!