Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Disclaimer: There are people of both sexes and all ages at Kiyu's workplace.

This isn't Morissons, where I was the sole man on the menopausal deli counter.
  • jozzy81 said:

annoyed so i went for a walk & stood by a gate watching a combine harvester for 3 hours.....

They are mesmerising aren't they!  Apparently when I was a toddler my I used to go and watch the combine harvesters in my pushchair.  :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • THERE'S A COMBINE HARVESTER IN YOUR PUSHCHAIR!?
  • No, there are 3.  :))
  • ^LOL :))
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • comfort eating is not good for you!!! down in the dumps yet again....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Comfortably knackered after another mile in the pool. I love the glow you feel and the mental lift.

*exhales and relaxes*
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • jozzy81 said:

comfort eating is not good for you!!! down in the dumps yet again....

Hope you're okay jozzy. It's aways good to balance the eating with some exercise if you can (but you already knew that). :)
  • yeah i'm o.k thanks m_d :) been worse i can say...
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Hopefully you can enjoy the weekend?  I'm certainly going to give it a good try.  :)
  • we can only try... :)
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • :)
  • Feeling nifty...
  • I think I should really try and start to exercise a bit more.. :( Glad you are both feeling good tho @The_Carpathian and @chokka.

Like @mode_devotion said try to enjoy the weekend as much as you can @jozzy81 comfort eating is no fun at all, a few weeks ago I got through a couple of big tubs of ice cream in one eve and it certainly didn't make me feel any better whatsoever and  the weird thing was is that I don't even like ice cream that much anyway?????
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Comfort eating.... Done it loads of times....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!