Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Haha, thank you. I shall try.. And be aware I am a very lucky girl to have been able to do all this stuff (work my arse off to earn it though!!) now I'm relaxing it feels like it will be nice to have a weekend at home....

*invites 25 friends round and orders a case of vodka*

• Laura said:

*invites 25 friends round and orders a case of vodka*

I reckon that Alison would come, she was in need of a vodka at the Manchester gig. :)
    Though we may deserve it, it will be worth it.
  • Haha, very true! Hey AAAALLLLIIIIIIIIIII I have vodka here!!

(shh, I dint yet, but she'll never know)

Reckon I could entice her in with a bit of that tuaca I've got at mine that we all shared here on saturday though - what do you reckon @tweety ;) HA.
  • Hahahaha!  Oh, I gotta say that, again.  Hahahahahaha!  Somehow I'm beginning to wonder if you are meant for a life of relaxation.  I can just picture you bouncing around greetting 25 friends, happy as a clam.
  • Laura said:

Get a bit used to the hectic, then it's hard to wind down right?

Absolutely. What I do is watch some dull, undemanding TV before getting some sleep. A good walk tomorrow will help too. Then some chores. Will have 'Wonderful Electric' on whilst doing the ironing. Feeling better after that is guaranteed.
  • Whilst I was in Manchester for the gigs I went to my friend's health food shop and bought a bottle of Sloe Gin.  My god its like petrol!
  • I put a book by the bed that I've read before.  Works like a charm.
  • *continues to invite people round*

No, not really, youre right tho WW, I am not very good at being still and quiet... Maybe need more of a balance! But, if a bunch of them turned up now, I WOULD be 'happy as a clam' !! Should just go to sleep.
    And Keith, thank you for the winding down ideas... I don't own an ironing board, but will def try out the rest, cleaning needs doing, walking, reading, chilling..... It will happen.....
  • remember my bro having a drink of jamaica rum LOL he said it's like battery acid...LOL
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I guess it's kinda late there for a walk in the park.  That's a great way to chill  Oh!  Good Chill music would do it too.  But, then, again, what's wrong with being all wound up.  Especially on a weekend!  It may be the best way to wind down!
  • Yeah... Only my job keeps me 'UP AND HECTIC' all week, day & night, so should find a way of getting in some down time when I'm not there or out.... Zzzz.
  • Strangely, I can't listen to music before bedtime. Even the most relaxing, chilled out music is too stimulating and thought provoking.

Undemanding TV it is. Which is what I'm going to do now. Goodnight everybody (and apologies for not putting this in the proper thread!)
  • @Laura - Am I allowed to ask what you do?
  • Night night keith. Muchos love to you x
  • @mode_devotion I run events and catering at a great big beautiful arts venue, theatre and music and comedy, and bars and food, and weddings, and producers... Pretty much rule my world!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!