Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Drained.............this week has been dreadful. There have been two redundancies at work and sadly the person that should have gone somehow managed to get off scot free. Although judging by how everything played out in the meeting that may not be the case for much longer. Because I am pretty close to the manager everyone was coming up to me to try and glean info (even though I didn't know anything as she had to keep everything close to her chest) so I am totally shattered as after the event I was the only one she could talk to so I was being approached from both sides. I feel like I need a headspace to rest in.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Poor lovely Cervus.... *hug*
  • Yeah, all the best in an awkward sounding situation, Cervus - good will out, I'm sure.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Is there really such a thing as Tena Men, or did sartori mock that up??

Yes they exist, I took the photo in Waitrose , so it appears only posh people need them . I hasten to add the only reason I was in there was to find some "bloody blueberries ffs, where do they sell them" , for one of my kids cooking lessons. I must also add that when I took the picture my Mrs did mutter the second line of my signature haha.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ Haha, did you take the piccy especially to post on here?!

Me, I've got a group of 14 guests arriving shortly - all men. :-O Not sure if they're stags or it's just a boys' jolly.

I hope they behave. They're aged 30-50... but I don't think age guarantees sensible-ness.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-13 08:05:32
  • Thank you chokka and Carpy....Feel a bit better now I have been lying in the sun for the past couple of hours...slowly rotating. Amazing what a bit of sun on the skin can do for your well-being. :)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • ^ So... Cervus with a smile? :)

(OK, I think we've probably done more than enough cervus puns now!)

• Hot and bothered.

Unfortunately that's not in a good way but more just bothered from being hot.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Hope you are feeling a bit better today Carpy.....

Off to see Dad in a bit and give him a hand with the garden. Will try and catch a few rays while I am there I think....if it makes me feel like it did yesterday it can only be a good thing. :)
  • crap, that bullshit "open letter" raised its head, again.
  • think got slight sun-stroke feel terrible.... hope i feel better for manchester on wednesday....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Numb yet excited... broken yet euphoric!

Maybe I should move to the mental health thread...
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-15 08:09:14
  • Today I feel good. Very good.

Drew blew me away, and as if this was not enough, I was awarded a first class Honours degree / bachelor tonight! Now bring on the summer!!
    Be patient.
  • Congratulations! What was your degree in?
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • Thank you, Jude!!
    Nothing really special, Media Production.
    Be patient.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!