Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by

• Bloody great.  The back of the week is broken.  We are in the middle of a heatwave in Ireland.  And I am going to Goldfrapp next week.  Yahoooo!!
  • I`m off out to get some chips for chip butties for myself and my son , who is off sick from school (not that sick that he can`t eat chip butties though) . Very very happy at the thought of chips and that I luckily have air con in my car .
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

• I had chips last night, first time in ages, they were great.
  • Una said:

I had chips last night, first time in ages, they were great.

Might have stuffed my face eaten just a couple of chips too many , I`m now feeling gastric distress :(
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    tweety said:

how did it go?

I am utterly fantastic! I've passed my degree with a first!!!!
  • chokka said:

tweety said:

how did it go?

Congratulations , save up the alcohol units for next week ;)
  • chokka said:

tweety said:

how did it go?

Yay!

=D> =D> =D>
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Sartori said:

Una said:

Might have stuffed my face eaten just a couple of chips too many , I`m now feeling gastric distress :(

Ah yes grease gut, that's what happens when you push it too far.

@chokka Well done you!
  • Thank you all, my deers! :) I'm still in shock! (*)

Best summer ever!
  • chokka said:

tweety said:

how did it go?

very well done!!!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Una said:

Bloody great.  The back of the week is broken.  We are in the middle of a heatwave in Ireland.  And I am going to Goldfrapp next week.  Yahoooo!!

Nuff said L-)
  • Frustrated. Got my new Visa debit card today and just realised I've got to change all my direct debit payments etc. Fair enough but that means I've got to try and get through to BT. Despair ~X(
  • jezz bells last time i tryed to get something sorted with BT i was on the damn phone over 35 mins it's enough to make you ~X( ~X(
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • not great. just learned my job is under serious threat, although that's not vastly different to the mild threat its been under for a while..,

every cloud...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^
    Oh dear poor Twiity that's not good.

Feeling slightly deflated as we were told at work we are having a celebrity coming to our works BBQ tonight just to find its some old footballer. Martin Keown if your interested??
    Taken me all afternoon to try and explain to my friend who he is to no avail #-o

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!