Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Oh dear... Bigs are all muscle and bone! Hope ur both ok soon!
  • strong. weak. confused.

just waiting for enlightened...
    "its MY favourite song"
  • I was feeling fine until somthing popped up.  Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
  • Real crisis of confidence, mostly caused by this place, hence the lack of posting for a few days.

Struggling big time with it, if I'm honest.

Just sharing as a couople of folks have messaged me to ask. Thanks :)
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • This place???

That's alarming...

*big Carpy type hug*
  • ^ Hey there carpy, hope your faith in the 'board can be restored... there are still lots of good people here. A shame we have had to put up with some negativity lately. It will fade soon, with luck.

Me... am feeling a mug for forking out £150 for a small plastering job. It needed doing at short notice. This comes on top of a £3300 roof repair bill! :(
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-02 12:22:38
  • Sigh, the old board surely was a nice, restful place....
  • Hang in there Carp!

It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Don't let it hang so heavy...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Iuventus this is part of what I was getting at...
  • I don't quite get it. I mean, I see lots of negativity on both sides of several situations. However, I just laugh it off and focus on the friendly people. Even some of the poops have pleasant moments. The heavyweights will start feeling better once they have re-established the dominance they had on the old boards. Once balance of power is restored, everyone will be happy. Meanwhile, we needn't get caught up in the drama.

For now, just be.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-02 13:49:49
  • Feeling much better....managed to get a couple of things off my chest that have been weighing on my mind.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • There's some lovely folks on here and if I had a hat to hand I'd put it on, just so I could raise it to them. They know who they are.

I guess I just had to post that last one of mine in order to let it out. You can only hold your breath for so long without going blue and that's never been my colour.

I've typed, edited and re-started this post about 6 times if that gives you an idea of the flux in my heat at the mo. I'm sure it'll calm down in the end......
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Aaarrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-02 20:35:31
  • In response to your deleted question, Whick: No, it really doesn't bother me that much. I expressed my distaste for what Mirror was doing, but also for the opportunity that it provided for others to show their weaker or meaner sides. Every day, it seems more and more petty--it, as in Mirror--but I hardly have the urge to whine on and on from thread to thread, trying to rouse others to surround him and take him down. I can't afford that kind of bitterness; so, I turn it into a source of amusement.

Anyone else that would be willing to help clarify for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

You mean: "Anyone else want to join me in targeting iuventus as well?" Apparently, it's only negative, harassing, trolling if it's displeasing to you, and my lack of support is apparently displeasing to you. So, have at me. Maybe you'll get an angry mob to chase off Mirror, me, Lisa, and anyone else who doesn't pander to your whining and moaning.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2013-07-02 20:45:21

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!