Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Insecurity is addressed by kegel muscles.
  • Well I agree with all of the above! And in a nutshell that's why I'm in a happy loving relationship with a woman ....don't get me started on my experiences with men, let's say say selfishness, control-freakery and materialism sums that up!!
    Come on WW, you do need to tell us more about these Kegel exercises of yours! At that age ha know....maybe I should try em lol!

• Oh, boy, Kat.  Where to start?  The kegels are important to everybody for the sake of not having to wear diapers as you age.  So, yeah, everyone should do them.  For men, if they want to have any chance of having enough sexual stamina to last through a bout of coitus, Kegels are the place to start.  For a woman, if they are with someone of the opposite sex, well, let's just say that they can stay in full control of the situtation and stop any foolish male ego that thinks he can last as long as he pleases. 

I don't know if a woman can even comprehend how devastating a feeling it can be to finally comprehend that one can't really last long enough to do what seems like the obvious thing: satisfy a woman through coitus alone.  The realilzation doesn't happen overnight.  One is too amazed by the wonder of pubescence to be worried about it.  But, it erodes a person's foundation as surely as the tide.  Sure, there are plenty of toys and pills and other appendages to take care of things, nowadays but, still, central to a man's ego is the feeling that he is sexually adequate.  We have hidden from that fact long enough and, because it is now obvious that there are ways in which to improve a man's innate ability to perform sexually, it's time to quit hiding from it and educate how to eliminate, naturally, this debilitating (all of those behaviours you mention, Kat) effects of poor sexual stamina for men.  The more I ponder it, the more apalled I become in humanity's ability to turn a blind eye to such a central problem to our existence.  There seems to be a number of branchings as to which direction mankind takes, at this point, and there's only one that makes sense to me.
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-01-30 08:07:40

• For men, if they want to have any chance of having enough sexual stamina to last through a bout of coitus.....

Oh, Mr Darcy. I think I have become very warm in the nether regions.... <:-P
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It's all those Kegels you've been doing. And you thought you were just being polite and holding in your wind.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

• For men, if they want to have any chance of having enough sexual stamina to last through a bout of coitus.....

Oh, Mr Darcy. I think I have become very warm in the nether regions.... <:-P </p>

Oh dear UT..has the patriarchy kept you in the closet?!
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-01-30 15:48:34
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • You hush, PoGu, or I'll use my mighty pelvic floor muscles to oppress you even more.
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-01-30 15:58:08
  • Hee hee! I still need to know exactly what to do and how WW ( and not for the benefit of any bloke I hasten to add!). Do I need a leotard?! :-/
  • Kat, have you ever used google search?  Basically, it is the muscles that clench to stop bodily functions - i.e.urination and bowel movements.  You just exercise them.  One of the most interesting things about these muscles is that they are one of the few sets of muscles that don't cause some movement of the skeletal structure, so body movement doesn't really do much for these.  It also makes it, though, that the exercise can be performed just about anywhere, like sitting at a desk.  That holds completely true for the only reason you would want to exercise them, since you are not doing it for the sake of a bloke.  And, in fact, for anyone not engaged in sex with someone of the opposite sex, there is only one good reason for the exercise - continence.  That, and the fact that the sexual implications are radically different from that of men, also means that there's not much point in describing the way in which to exercise these muscles for sexual stamina.  And, of course, the sexual stamina subject for men goes much deeper than just the exercise.
  • Of course I've googled WW!! I just wanted you to have fun typing it up and I was hoping for pics! You'll be satisfied to know that your work here is done and I shall now quietly indulge in a bit of googling without my leotard on whilst watching telly. Have I understand this correctly...?
  • So what you're saying WW, that a natural controlled erection will make men feel confident enough to stop abusing power? Is it the theory that once a man can feel he can sexually satisfy a woman he would stop domination? Do you supposed a sustained erection would finally give women equal pay and equal positions of power?
    U R I E L
  • I see you jest, PG but, yes.  I don't even know how to describe the feeling of inadequacy to someone that doesn't have the problem.  Remember, we are talking about more the three quarters of the male population.  The whole sex thing is so very different for a woman.  I'm guessing there are plenty of women who go through their whole lives without an orgasm.  There are sure enough movies that suggest it.  I've even had conversations with some that don't know what an orgasm is.  Getting wet seems to be their description of an orgasm.  And, a woman very, very seldom has to worry about her male partner being satisfied. 

Ummm, let me see.  Picture a couple just reaching pubescence and finally getting around to sex.  The guy is usually pleased, he's had an orgasm and he doesn't reallyl think about much else.  But, sooner or later, it starts to dawn on him that this may not be happening for his partner.  What to do?  A few years ago, unless that was one very lucky or very smart guy, he had two choices, some other appendage or a toy.  Again, I'm at a loss to describe the effect on a man.  If there is one thing he ought to be able to do, without additional "tools" is complete his lady's climax.  But, he can't seem to be able to pull it off.  There are studies concerning how big a problem this can cause in marriages.  The only single thing it seems that nature would have equipped him for would be to attend to the desires of his lady.  But, no, nature doesn't really care about that.  All nature cares about is procreation.  Everything else is just set up for that purpose.  And, who cares if he statisfies his woman?  Only the man.  Not nature.  Mostly guys don't even think consciously about it.  It's damn near impossible.  It's easier just to try to ignore the issue and suppress it from his conscious mind.  Now, what do you think the ramifications and side-effects of that suppression would be?  A lot of irrational anger?  Alot of obsessions and aberrations?  Like accumulating money non-stop for the purpose of attempting to make up for his lack?  Like any other obsession or aberration to keep him too busy to think about his lack?  Attempt to dominate in whatever for to make up for that lack?  That's just the ones that most easily come to mind.  It's hard to tell how much of all of man(kind)'s aberrations and obsessions can be linked to this flaw but my fallback position is a vast majority of them.

Well, like I said, I'm not sure I can ever get the thought process across.  Heck, I'm not even sure I can get it across to another man, much less a woman whose equipment, processes, and end games are nearly polar opposite to that of a man.

Here, take an example that is always viewed radically wrong.  What do you think of a guy who sleeps with women once and drops them.  Jerk, right?  Did it ever occur to anyone that he might be so embarrassed with his performance that he can hardly stand to face that woman, again?  The woman involved clearly doesn't understand that and is totally baffled by the reaction.  If you think about it, though, it's really the only thing that makes sense. 

I truly believe that this one flaw in the human interaction process - getting guys to all be able to perform sex satisfactorily (and I don't think the blue pill will really do it but, if nothing else works (e.g. the guys are too lazy or busy to figure out how to do it naturally then, maybe, it's the next best option.  I just don't think it will really satisfy the man's psychological needs, at least as completely)) is the one that would have the most far-reaching effects on mankind's maturing as a species.  It is the most fundamental part of our nature and it's not performing up to snuff.  It hasn't been for millennia, but there was no clear alternative, so suppression and evasion of the issue became the norm.  It has been so drilled into us as a species that it is nearly impossible to even think about the issue clearly.  Before we were self-aware, it wasn't a problem.  You'd just rut and get on with things.  The female conceived and the guy had an orgasm.  There you go!  Not so simple once the species could start becoming aware of the inequity of it all.  And, there is no doubt in my mind that, in the current state of mankind, it is bubbling closer to the surface of it all then ever before.  We are a much more open society.  Sex is becoming much more of an open issue.  Ahhh, god, I could go on forever.  Basically, everything about life goes back to sex.  It is the reason we exist.  It is the most important function of mankind.  How much affect can it have?  Unlimited.

If this made any sense to you at all, then go back and read those questions, again.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm just crazy but it makes so much sense to me.  And, I do scrutize these ponderings of mine beyond belief.  You may remember my last windmill - culture.  I thought that was important, and I still believe it is, but this!  It just seems to hang together to me so completely.  It answers so much about all of the oddities of man, including the ones that are becoming more prevalent recently.  Like I said, it seems that the species is at a crossroads as we speak and the are a lot of forks in the road that could be taken from this point.  The one I like most is the idea that men learn how to keep it up long enough to  ....  replace the dildo.
  • So basically men have to overcome their ego and insecurity to have lasting peace in this world. It just sucks that nature, women and children have had to suffer through this asinine drama men have created. I just wish men would evolve already. It would save alot of useless suffering.

( I only say this because I have seen things in this world that can't be unseen )

I think it starts with re-education of what a man is. There simply needs to be more balance between the sexes. There has to be respect without insecurity. So much of Female History has been invisible because of male ego. Women are beyond all of that..well, most are.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2015-02-01 16:40:46
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!