Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What's Your Favourite Goldfrapp Track?.
  • 144 Comments sorted by
  • It depends. Today is a Caravan Girl day.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • chokka said:

Anyways.... Utopia. Even after 13 years its still epic.

Wow!  To think it's been that long.  Kina shocking!
  • chokka said:

Anyways.... Utopia. Even after 13 years its still epic.

Wow!  To think it's been that long.  Kina shocking!

I know right?

I'm still hoping to hear it in two weeks time, cos its always like hearing it live for the first time!

• Today is a Melancholic Sky day.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Utopia
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Same here. I just can't stop listening to Utopia. It's such a great song. Love the lyrics. So me.
  • No particluar favorite as such, You Never Know is always high on the list though
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • @Border_Mind one of my least favorite songs on Supernature, alas.
  • Alan said:

@Border_Mind one of my least favorite songs on Supernature, alas.

That's incredible isn't it, I mean it just shows how different taste buds are I guess, not to worry though, what a terrible thing it would be if everyone's tastes were all the same!! :O
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Alan said:

@Border_Mind one of my least favorite songs on Supernature, alas.

That's incredible isn't it, I mean it just shows how different taste buds are I guess, not to worry though, what a terrible thing it would be if everyone's tastes were all the same!! :O

You know, initially that was gonna be my exact reply to your post about liking You Never Know. Indeed, it is incredible how different our tastes are. Life would lose any meaning if we liked the same things, looked the same, etc.
  • Alan said:

You know, initially that was gonna be my exact reply to your post about liking You Never Know. Indeed, it is incredible how different our tastes are. Life would lose any meaning if we liked the same things, looked the same, etc.

Exactly, this should really be in the why I love goldfrapp thread ;)
    It's a re-creation
    My imagination
  • Ditto.
  • i think for me it would have to be clowns. i kind of love the fact that the song is so dreamy and has that sound of being in the countryside etc. yet, is actually all about women with huge tits. lol

its that kind of juxtaposition between the real and the fake, the only assumption i could think of is their experience of LA and then coming back to Bath to record the music.
  • Ride A White Horse.... the song that made me a GOLDFRAPP fan.....22nd August, 2005 at 10:17am....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • I'd say it's Crystalline Green and Lovely Head.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!