Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • folklore said:

Have exorcising to do later :)

Can you see dead GMBers? ;)
  • @Lisa - I can absolutely see where you're coming from but by the same token I think some of the mood on the new board is coloured by other things too.

I'd add, very much for public consumption, that anybody that knows you properly would find it very hard to hate you and I'd put out there to anybody that doesn't to take the time to do so - know you, that is, not hate you. It'll be to their benefit. That comment isn't aimed at any person in perticular but more a general thought.

Back on topic (yeah, a crazy thought!) I'm feeling ok. After the last week or so that's actually a pretty nice thing to be able to say.
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Like crap... I'm still absolutely exhausted from Glastonbury and I now have to drive from Birmingham to Oxford to go to a stupid job interview for a job I don't even want.  YAWN. (moan over).
  • Be safe with the sleep driving. I'm only half joking too - you sound shattered from your twitterising since your return from Glastopia!

Let us know how it goes, mm'kay?
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Will do :) the problem is that I became nocturnal at Glastonbury and now can't get back into it.  My hairdresser was having a hell of a time trying to engage me in conversation this morning! I should be fine driving, at least it's just straight down the m40, and the office is next to a starbucks so that should keep me going on the journey home! 
  • [Deleted]

Post edited by Lisa at 2013-07-04 04:55:35
  • Boy, was that a mistake!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2013-07-04 07:50:02
  • Well, for the sake of attempting to stay on "thread target", I'll say that I'm feeling the need to clear the air just a little bit more.

Lisa, I sure hope you don't think I have a problem with you (not that you have any reason, really, to care).  I don't.  I don't know you but the little I've seen has confirmed exactly what The Carpathian has been saying

I can completely empathise with this. when the majority of people on here are so friendly, it can seem an affront when folk are ignored.

I would like us all to get along, it makes this a much nicer place.
    "its MY favourite song"
  • Melancholic.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Feeling fabulous today... :D
  • I think I know why.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • unlikely...
  • Feeling tired and now have a bruise in the shape of the top of a dog skull.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-07-03 14:49:14
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

Feeling tired and now have a bruise in the shape of the top of a dog skull.

If you pat it that ought to make it feel better.

• I feel ecstatic after an email that I've just received.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!