Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Light late-afternoon meal: black heirloom tomato with fresh garden basil and olive oil on a multigrain artisan mini baguette.

If I were dead, could I do this?
  •  
    In about 20 minutes - chunky oven chips.  19 minutes.  Come on, come OOOOOOOON!!!! :!!

• Eating chips at this time softlad? :-O
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline

• I defy you to give me a time when it's not chunky oven chip eating time.   >:/

And I was out of crisps.  :(

• @iuventus

That looks lovely indeed...

@softlad

If you are chip mad (which I can relate to) the Actifry is amazing...they are almost like deep fried but with next to no oil. :)

Oops nearly forgot....just a black coffee..no food sorry.
    Post edited by Cervus at 2013-06-28 04:44:23
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Harissa Spiced Scottish Lochmuir Salmon and Multigrain Tabouleh with a yogurt dressing.  Let's be honest, these cooking instructions practically make me a Chef...

• softlad said:

Harissa Spiced Scottish Lochmuir Salmon and Multigrain Tabouleh with a yogurt dressing.  Let's be honest, these cooking instructions practically make me a Chef...

Ooh Marks and Spencers! You posho.

• Mmmmmmmmarks & Spencers.  If they ever went bust I'd be dead of starvation within the week*.

*O.K. a month.

*eyes belly*
      :(
  • i just had a mcdoanlds big tasty meal. and now i regret it.

im dying!!!
  • Tortilla wraps with home made Hummous, homegrown cherry plum toms and black olives (sadly not home grown ;) )
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Chicken with mozzarella topping and sun dried tomatoes with pasta and salad. Garlic bread too. One of the canteens far better efforts =D>
  • I'm eating Pear Drops left over from our car ride to Cardiff   :D
    Tears just started over you but I'm not over you...
    www.myspace.com/queenadreenauk
  • Jude said:

I'm eating Pear Drops left over from our car ride to Cardiff   :D

Hope you had a nice time in Cardiff , over this weekend we were mostly pointing at the shiny thing in the sky shouting "what is it?"
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • chocolate flavour whey protein drink, okay I'm not eating eat but it is quite lumpy
    "its MY favourite song"
  • ^that'll be the wasps

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!