Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 481 Comments sorted by
  • Kellogg's soft n fruity blueberry nutri-grain bar
  • Jude said:

I'm eating Pear Drops left over from our car ride to Cardiff   :D

Oooooh, proper good strong pear drops that taste like nail polish smells!

Not had those for yeeeeaaaars and would really love some now!
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • Alan said:

Had their udon dish. Filling. Definitely healthier than overcooked red meat.

Healthy?  Okay, definitely NOT yakki udon.  That stuff is deadly but delicious.  You know, by the way, Alan, have you ever tried soy sauce mixed with wasabi and mayonnaise?  Great on Sashimi.

Yeah, that's what I always have on sashimi rolls. Delicious.

Well, I was really comparing udon to overcooked red meat. The former is definitely healthier, no?
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Sliced almonds.

Then Greek Moussaka.

Hungry like an elephant.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Just experienced my first Buddies American Diner and boy I need to diet now. Had a Shrek burger and fries with salad and coleslaw,etc. :@)
  • Bells said:

Just experienced my first Buddies American Diner and boy I need to diet now. Had a Shrek burger and fries with salad and coleslaw,etc. :@)

Ha ha ha - love that smiley!
  • i had one of those innocent veg pots. tai curry one. it was really quite lovely! :)

• i had one of those innocent veg pots. tai curry one. it was really quite lovely! :)

You should try the Indian Daal one - that's favourite, especially the cauli in it.

You should try the Indian Daal one - that's favourite, especially the cauli in it.

is it spicy? like really spicy. i cant really do spice. i could just about handle the tai curry one. any more spice and i wouldn't have enjoyed it.

is it spicy? like really spicy. i cant really do spice. i could just about handle the tai curry one. any more spice and i wouldn't have enjoyed it.

Kind of creamy spicy? I love heat though so hard to know where our tastebuds overlap or not!
  • Sri Lankan spicy peppered swordfish steak with a side of garlic samphire.

Soooooooooooo nice!
  • ooh!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • It's a local market stall in the centre of the city - so nice and they'll make things as spicy as you want!
  • Some nice fresh spam......chomp chomp! X(
  • had sausage baps for tea/dinner...... better than nothing!
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!