Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 327 Comments sorted by
  • Yes WW.... I find it puts me in a terrible Moo-d . ( smoking) grass usually helps!
    I'm sorry.....I won't make an udder joke on this serious subject! :-t

I can't say I have noticed a correlation in myself, and I do have cereal every breakfast with lots of milk. But food allergies / gut flora have been linked to depression and nearly everything else. Did you see an expert to have it checked out?
  • Nah, Kat, I just just live and learn.  Milk is off the menu and dairy products are very limited.  Grass helps with just about anything.  I love the newest (about a year since I first heard it) news on pot.  Do you know how many people have died from pot overdose?!!!?!  Zero.
  • WW, please watch this. I switched to almond or cashew milk almost a decade ago-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I watched most of it, PG, but I don't see the link to mental health.  

I'm not much into getting all upset about the irrationality of mankind because there is a source, a root cause, to the unreason and it can be eliminated.  Until we do, get used to it, there's nothing to be done about it except remove the source of the unreason.  

We keep attempting to put bandaids and baling wire on the problems.  We keep fiddling with the effects of unreason without ever touching the source of unreason.  Mankind does not need to continue to be the unreasonable, misogynistic, misanthropic species that it is.  There is a link between sentience and all of our problems but it is not what everyone thinks it is.

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2016-04-19 08:26:19
  • I'll explain the mental health link. Industry is injecting the cows with a growth hormone called recombinant Bovine Somatotropin, or rBST. It's an artificial growth hormone made by gene splicing. This practice combined with the fact that cows are constantly kept impregnated to produce milk, raises the estrogen and progesterone levels substantially in milk. This is not seen in nature. Therefore, you are drinking ALOT of female hormones. You can thank our government for that.

( probably produces the impotence seen in some men too..I wouldn't be surprised.)
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-04-19 12:15:55
    U R I E L
  • Hasn't made me go up a bra size though...
  • KatRobin said:

Hasn't made me go up a bra size though...

Aww!
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It affects people differently.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • KatRobin said:

Hasn't made me go up a bra size though...

The use of the genetically modified growth hormone was banned in the EU. It's been banned in over a 100 countries I believe. You should see the girls stateside though. America leads the world in obesity too because everything is sweetened with corn syrup. That's been genetically modified too and makes you like 3 times fatter than normal sugar. Now alot of our sugar here is made from the genetically modified sugar beet. You see, fat produces estrogen..the government is trying to keep the masses docile.
    U R I E L
  • Ah....I have this cunning ruse to return to work after my impending op with one of Catherine's bras on ( stuffed) so that my colleagues think I was off having a boob job. He hee.
  • ..ooooorrr, you can stick a banana down your pants, put on a beard and tell everyone your new name is Kenneth..but they all can call you 'Ken' for short.
    U R I E L
  • Ha ha! That's made me chuckle Ponygurl. Needed that. But I won't go with your plan all the same.
  • Well you could always stuff Catherine's bra and stick a grapefruit in the center. Then tell everyone your boob job went great.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-04-28 23:19:59
    U R I E L
  • http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mentally-ill-young-woman-killed-9815274#ICID=sharebar_twitter

What do we do when this is happening?? Theresa May - 'have a cup of tea with your neighbour bleh bleh bleh' useless drivel meanwhile this is what NHS care for mentally ill people is. Note the pitiful apology by the incompetent Southern Health at the bottom. Southern Health are notorious for their poor standards and dangerous actions, note #justiceforLB.
  • ^Just heartbreaking, folklore. And yet, as you say, Jeremy Cunt will stand there and say how terrible it is and how "they" have got to do better.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!