Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Suprised I've reached over 200 posts already!!
    Post edited by chokka at 2013-06-26 01:39:34
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:40:23
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • ^^^ It certainly is.

A bit wooly and also bewildered...had the weirdest dreams last night (had not eaten anything strange so cannot explain it) Woke up at normal time got the dogs fed and then went back to bed for an hour. they got all excited to go for a walk as normal and then refused to leave the house, no amount of cajoling they just went and lay down ???? Also everything seems REALLY quiet around here...no traffic or noise like everything has just stopped!!!
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Feeling Goooooood.....

Feeling sexy and freeeeeee

Feels like real leather.....
  • @chokka

That comforting to know...... ;)
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''
  • Cervus said:

@chokka

That comforting to know...... ;)

;)

• Experiencing morning wood.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Ummmm
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:40:35
    “Beware of artists. They mix with all classes of society and are therefore most dangerous." — Queen Victoria
  • Stranger said:

@Alan That belongs in the Post Your Picture Here thread. Or in my e-mail.

But then I wouldn't be able to get outta bed for the rest of the day. :P
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • (removed)
    Post edited by Stranger at 2013-06-28 04:40:46
  • Feel clean and refreshed as washed my hair in readiness for KT Tunsall shindig tomorrow
  • Been cheered up by a video of my two year old niece very excited about her pop up house at her cousin's! https://vine.co/v/hzdPlAziqlh
  • Still got a poorly hoof but just get work out the way then out of here dead on 4.30 for an evening of Ms Tunstall :-bd
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2013-06-27 03:35:28
  • Feel ok at the mo. :) Looking forward to another day in the garden. Gradually working my way through the areas that need it most.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!