Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Feels like a narration over the start of a seductive video and then into a song of a similar content.
    It was Appy's wedding anniversary in the week and I mixed some Champagne and a very nice St Émilion last night so feel a bit sluggish this morning. (:|

Cheer up Hells. You made big strides last week ( not a big pair of trousers by the way) . Gladiator !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Are you starting a new trend here for naming friends after movie titles?
    ( I'm asking for trouble, I can sense it).
    Great writing PG- have you ever penned a novel?
  • No KR. It comes from the program Scandal where the lead character Liv runs a team that help people that are in trouble and gets them out of it. She frequently ask her team 'are we Gladiators or are we bitches?'
    I interpret this as ' do we give it ( and take control) or do we take it ( and have the course of events dictated to us).
    Thought for the day !
  • Miffed about the weather as had outdoor plans today. Will take Mum out for lunch instead.
    Missing my friend too
  • A couple of big events for me this month, one good, one not so and a bit thought provoking.
    Will share more when the time comes.
    Life and Death, the fabric that our existence is clothed in!
  • KatRobin said:

Great writing PG- have you ever penned a novel?

Aw, Thankyou Kat. I've started, but I have a tough time finishing things..I think it's my Aries nature :P I like to write after a couple of drinks, but I don't drink everyday. Maybe one drink and one page a day? Hmm, no..two drinks and a half page a day? ..wait, two and a half drinks and one paragraph a day... :-j .. :^o
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Sucks doesn't it? I was just starting to get my creative juices flowing at the end of my Summer break...but now I'm back at work ....It takes a lot of discipline as well as time to have a creative hobby.
    Maybe us Frappers could initiate something like an artist Trading Cards swap thing? How cool would that be, to receive a little something in the post occasionally? I'm up for it if any takers.
  • Kat Robin, please check your inbox
  • KatRobin said:

I'm up for it if any takers.

Does Catherine know??
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-09-03 14:52:37
  • Oh UT. Catherine knows what a tart I am. Oh....maybe she doesn't....I'm sure you'll tell her.
    I ShOULD BE SO LUCKY ha ha!
  • Thanks Stephen, I've replied to you x
  • Ps..I'm feeling as p)£86ed as a fart right now after 1 pathetic whisky! I'm on a diet. A sniff of alcohol and I'm done for. I can't be arsed to even shift to the kitchen lol!
  • Cheerio! Long time no see, we're in London and feeling fine. Hope you are too.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Cheerio! Long time no see, we're in London and feeling fine. Hope you are too.

You're in the Smoke M? Strewth! Would you Adam n Eve it ! Your chance to pop into a right old chipper Cockney boozer and 'ave a warm Apple Fritter.
    Seriously, what brings you to our fair land my dear?
  • Oi! Thanks for the warm welcome:)
    Popping in for a few days and driving to Cornwall to see the coast, then hoping a ferry to Galicia Spain to find out about some of our Galician (and potentially) Celtic ancestry...Just fun really.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!