Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Are you starting a new trend here for naming friends after movie titles?
    ( I'm asking for trouble, I can sense it).
    Great writing PG- have you ever penned a novel?
  • No KR. It comes from the program Scandal where the lead character Liv runs a team that help people that are in trouble and gets them out of it. She frequently ask her team 'are we Gladiators or are we bitches?'
    I interpret this as ' do we give it ( and take control) or do we take it ( and have the course of events dictated to us).
    Thought for the day !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Miffed about the weather as had outdoor plans today. Will take Mum out for lunch instead.
    Missing my friend too
  • A couple of big events for me this month, one good, one not so and a bit thought provoking.
    Will share more when the time comes.
    Life and Death, the fabric that our existence is clothed in!
  • KatRobin said:

Great writing PG- have you ever penned a novel?

Aw, Thankyou Kat. I've started, but I have a tough time finishing things..I think it's my Aries nature :P I like to write after a couple of drinks, but I don't drink everyday. Maybe one drink and one page a day? Hmm, no..two drinks and a half page a day? ..wait, two and a half drinks and one paragraph a day... :-j .. :^o
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Sucks doesn't it? I was just starting to get my creative juices flowing at the end of my Summer break...but now I'm back at work ....It takes a lot of discipline as well as time to have a creative hobby.
    Maybe us Frappers could initiate something like an artist Trading Cards swap thing? How cool would that be, to receive a little something in the post occasionally? I'm up for it if any takers.
  • Kat Robin, please check your inbox
  • KatRobin said:

I'm up for it if any takers.

Does Catherine know??
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-09-03 14:52:37
  • Oh UT. Catherine knows what a tart I am. Oh....maybe she doesn't....I'm sure you'll tell her.
    I ShOULD BE SO LUCKY ha ha!
  • Thanks Stephen, I've replied to you x
  • Ps..I'm feeling as p)£86ed as a fart right now after 1 pathetic whisky! I'm on a diet. A sniff of alcohol and I'm done for. I can't be arsed to even shift to the kitchen lol!
  • Cheerio! Long time no see, we're in London and feeling fine. Hope you are too.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • A_is_A said:

Cheerio! Long time no see, we're in London and feeling fine. Hope you are too.

You're in the Smoke M? Strewth! Would you Adam n Eve it ! Your chance to pop into a right old chipper Cockney boozer and 'ave a warm Apple Fritter.
    Seriously, what brings you to our fair land my dear?
  • Oi! Thanks for the warm welcome:)
    Popping in for a few days and driving to Cornwall to see the coast, then hoping a ferry to Galicia Spain to find out about some of our Galician (and potentially) Celtic ancestry...Just fun really.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • Try to get to Tintagel and do the King Arthur thang ! Magical place overlooking a tempestuous sea !
    Enjoy our green and pleasant land. Perhaps a travelogue?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!