Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • Woohoooo!  Do you sense a note of irony?
  • Yes of course WW, all risk assessed and ship shape!
  • Hahaha!  And, you still wouldn't take the climb?  I guess I can relate.  I get awful nervous on heights, epecially when there isn't something to cling to.
  • Feeling Patriotic **==
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • KatRobin said:

Peeved...another mole hill has appeared on the lawn!! Going to have to go and get a sonic repeller in the hope that works, can't hurt the little thing/s, esp as I saw the top of a molehill erupting through the kitchen window yesterday!!
    which had me musing on a playlist for molehills...I came up with ( so far)-
    The Sound Of The Underground
    Can You Dig It?
    And ....
    Gone To Earth.
    Do join in folks!!

Kat - those sonic things are useless. We were blighted some years back installed 2 of those and made no difference at all. The little bugger covered one with another hill - the lawn was like the Somme. In the words of Jasper Carrot "there's only one way to get rid of a mole - blow its bloody head off". Not a method I used, they just seemed to depart after a season.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • 6 month review with the Doctor today. Yep, still on the meds for depression and anxiety. Oh well, I'm still breathing so mustn't grumble :-S
  • You been away Hells? Not seen you here of late. Welcome back.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • You been away Hells? Not seen you here of late. Welcome back.

Hi mate. No not been on here much to post but have browsed a few times over the past few weeks. Been lost to work Im afraid with a lot going on there. Mostly on facebook with the Goldfrapp Group been set up on there. Im all good though  :)>-
  • Expected you to be on here bigging up the Gooners following the demolition of AV in the FA Cup. ^:)^
    Not everyone's on FaceBook so pop in and see us once in a while. There could be a fruit salad in it for you !
  • Expected you to be on here bigging up the Gooners following the demolition of AV in the FA Cup. ^:)^
    Not everyone's on FaceBook so pop in and see us once in a while. There could be a fruit salad in it for you !

Well, seeing as you mention it ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!! The Lionesses didnt do too bad either 

:)>-
  • Feeling a bit achy around the ribs this am from laughing too much last night. A friend of Catherine s posted her a DVD with a copy of The Hit Man And Her from the 90s on it. Anyone remember that load of late night naffness lol?! And there's an 18 year old Catherine bouncing around with bubble perm and gurning at the camera to Hazell Dean. Still PML now!
  • Bubble perm? Can we see it?
    That made Pete Waterman the Hit Man. Yeah, right. Someone should have sent a hit man !
  • Would you attend my funeral UT?
  • Why, are you feeling unwell or had bad news?
    I could do the music !
    Yes.
  • Touch of sciatica but otherwise dandy! No, meaning she'd kill me!!
    You could DJ, as long as it was All GF.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!