Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • José has said the result wasn't important.
    I say, Hoodoo broken !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Jose is an idiot. Special one my arse arrogant arse. Only drew yesterday ;))
  • I just want to say how much I fucking LOVE women...they're fucking ahhmazing. Dayum, damn...amazing. In every single way..yes. Fuck Yes, incredible.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

I just want to say how much I fucking LOVE women...they're fucking ahhmazing. Dayum, damn...amazing. In every single way..yes. Fuck Yes, incredible.

I too have a penchant for Women PG :x
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-08-12 16:12:18
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • I've got a thing for Spotted Flycatchers at the moment. You can't tell the sex, or gender, unless you are a Spotted Flycatcher yourself.
  • Ponygurl said:

I just want to say how much I fucking LOVE women...they're fucking ahhmazing. Dayum, damn...amazing. In every single way..yes. Fuck Yes, incredible.

Yeah, we are pretty cool :)>-
  • Very happy for my sister who passed her exams in opthalmics at high percentage grades. Hard work and the stress she's been through has paid off :D
  • I was looking for a good fitness video- so I typed in 'hard ass' and this was the first to pop up..cray-

U R I E L
  • ^
    That is fucking hilarious ;))
  • I do that sitting down one already. I'm at one rep so far.

• ^ Haha..I almost feel like she needs a go-pro ass cam. If you go to smack that ass, you might just break your hand-

Speaking of asses, I just read some of Lady Gaga's twitter. I read she was gonna be on AHS- so I checked out her page. Sorry I did- she tweeted some Iron Maiden devil bullshit. I absolutely hate it when musicians pull that shit..#one.less.fan.

U R I E L
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Omg, hilarious! I just found a 'church chat' with Dennis Hopper- first time I've seen it..

U R I E L
  • Feel lonely :(
  • Well I was supposed to go out tonight- but a huge thunderstorm came. Instead, I ended up drinking half a bottle of Cab and writing about it. I do love a good storm- it's just part of living here. This is what happens when I'm drunk on a stormy night..I write.

Tonight-

I felt it through the floor- this deft electric pound, like a sudden jolt of arrythmia. The surprise of such power excites me-a force much greater than me. It will win every time. I want it to win, I am part of its fight..raw and metallic. I weather these volts, channeling the currents. It's in my blood now- the sea and its electricity. Wave upon wave to reach you. It travels up my back, through my fingers..a million suns tonight. It hums like a forgotten song..silver and white, in sudden rumbling scales and deep echoes. It penetrates the floor and comes in waves, vibrates right through in endless caress. Falling, it speaks your name-a timeless invitation..done and undone again. Discharged and washed away- The moon and ocean have conspired. This circle undone every second, moves through you. The sand slips and is rolled through wet fingertips. A million suns shine through you tonight..and the steady calm rhythm of perfect, glistening drops. I cannot tell them apart- each one falling upon the other. The sky can no longer hold back and shows me her ocean- a calm and steady seduction. It envelops and sinks..right to the root- the sensitive core. The circle still spinning and colliding..undone and done. Possesses and gives, Gives and takes. Take me, abduct me.. In endless caress.
    U R I E L

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!