Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Trying to post a link about Happy Valley and failed miserably. The gist is this excellent UK cop show set in Gods own County of Yorkshire is being premiered in the US on Netflix tomorrow. Worth a viewing! Also the second series has been commissioned by the BBC for next year!
    Post edited by Appy61 at 2014-08-19 13:04:19
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • New series of Cuckoo is a disappointment, the new guy just doesn't cut it, I quite like Siblings though!
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Have a look at Happy Valley
    Post edited by Appy61 at 2014-08-19 14:43:07
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  • My housemate returned yesterday, and yesterday evening the television was back to spewing out rubbish.  Bah!
  • OMG. Well I don't watch much TV ( I don't know why I have one to be honest) but this eve I watched that programme about the Orphaned animals on BBC 1 ( it was on around 7pm Sunday eve). And I had tears rolling down my daft over sensitive cheeks. All I can say is....if you love animals and like to see heartwarming TV, then watch this on Iplayer! Baby koala....sloth....wallaby joey....I had to cuddle the mutts extra hard and blow my nose on a tea towel.
  • Was it the program about the rampant woodland fires in Australia?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • No, it was called Nature's Miracle Orphans on BBC 1 and still available for 13 days :x
  • Anyone watch 'Crimes of passion' last Saturday? On again tonight.

It's a Scandinavian crime thriller series, but nothing like the Nordic noirs we've seen recently.

It's actually more like a traditional Agatha Christie murder mystery. But definitely for 'adult' rather than 'family' viewing. Last week's was set in the 1950s, and so I assume the whole series will be?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-09-06 06:34:55
  • Peaky Blinders quite impressive tonight. Featuring Medea's Helen McCrory.
  • Looking forward to watching Gotham tonight on Channel 5 at 9.00pm.
    A genesis of Batman 16 part serial, it tells the story from the day a young Bruce Wayne watches his parents murdered and is be- friend by a young cop; James Gordon, who vows to bring their killers to justice ( which I understand is done in a very Horatio Kane/ CSI Miami sort of way (with is hands on his hips, slightly turned to the side with head turned forward ?)
    It's had mixed reviews Stateside. Not Super hero enough for die hard Batman fans, too Super heroesque for Cop show fans, it is a mix of the two.
    Being a Batman fan for over 45 years, I have to give it a shot. Will be interesting which version of the origin storyline they follow. If the original as written by Bob Kane, Thomas and Martha should duck if they hear the name Joe Chill !
    Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2014-10-28 20:07:57
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Just watched Antares rocket explode-
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Arne Dahl SE 02 started here recently.

Good as usual.
  • ^ hey there GST! Long time no see:)
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  •  ^ .... far tooo true ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!