Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 530 Comments sorted by
  • Could have been even more too. Everyone would have enjoyed it.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^possibly overestimating the appeal of wendyball there, cw..

Meanwhile, Moffat cant write Dr Who but he does a fine Sherlock; tonight's was excellent.

• whisperit said:

Final ep of Sherlock series 3 tonight. :-) Thought the one last week was brilliant... very funny stag night! And Mary is a superb new character.

My prediction - Mary to be offed tonight

She was 'offed' all right, 'offed' to Matalan to get that ghastly red coat that made her look like a pregnant red dalek.
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • cw37frapp said:

Could have been even more too. Everyone would have enjoyed it.

Um....
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Sartori said:

whisperit said:

Final ep of Sherlock series 3 tonight. :-) Thought the one last week was brilliant... very funny stag night! And Mary is a superb new character.

My prediction - Mary to be offed tonight

She was 'offed' all right, 'offed' to Matalan to get that ghastly red coat that made her look like a pregnant red dalek.

Yes, I was wrong! That's never happened in my life ever before.

Someone must pay.

Hmmm.....unless she was killed and replaced by a red dalek with a human face.....Yes, of course! That's one for the Cummerbitches, I think.
  • Watching Villa v Arsenal in a few minutes. We are recording that programme about people relying on benefits. So after football we are watching that.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Dreeke said:

Got the Bridge season 2 box last weekend. Only 2 episodes left now....
    Yeah, it's that good.....!

Parts 7 & 8 on here in the UK tonight, and then the final 2 next w/e.

As always - interesting characters, stunning scenery/photography and a gripping storyline.

Curious about Saga's sister and the Münchhausen thing...
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-01-25 13:33:09
  • Charlie Brooker's latest review show variant (now 'Weekly Wipe') is still worth a look, I reckon. On tonight at 10pm.

The sections featuring Philomena Cunk seem to be getting even better. (watch out Brian Cox) :-)
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2014-01-30 16:05:36
  • Watching a programme about Easter Island. Big yawn. Its only on while Ive been timed out of Candy Crush  :-t
  • I am watching Fulham v Sheffield United later on. Hope it is 2-0 to the Blades. I have a bet on.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Doc Martin 6 is starting soon!
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Hey, UK Deers - what are the really hot scripted (none of that reality/competition garbage, please) Brit dramas and comedies these days?  Recent(ish) UK shows I've really enjoyed include:

Broadchurch
    The Fall
    Luther (though the plots are so ridiculously over the top)
    The Hour
    Downton Abbey (no spoilers please, we're on season 4 in the US right now)
    Call the Midwife
    Friday Night Dinner
    Grandma's House
    Nighty Night
    Outnumbered
    Never Mind the Buzzcocks (though I still miss Simon Amstell)

Post edited by HorseTearz at 2014-02-06 05:06:36
  • ^ I LOVE nighty night. Anything with Julia Davies in is worth a watch, check out Hundersby if you get the chance.
  • Recently watched Orphan Black.
    Tatiana Matlany is my new favorite actress.
    THAT good!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I think it is our job to dream"
  • Tatiana Matlany pulled off quite the hat trick with those multiple performances.  She is just phenomenal in Orphan Black, I agree.  I do wish the show wasn't so... overproduced with its "rock n roll" editing and blaringly loud soundtrack.  It's not terribly subtle and I think the writing and the acting are good enough not to need such embellishment.  

Edited to say --  thanks for the Hundersby recommendation, Ping!  Will keep an eye out for it as I loved the black-as-night comedy of Nighty Night.  
    Post edited by HorseTearz at 2014-02-06 08:58:26

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!