Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 3229 Comments sorted by
  • I'm absolutely leathered. Friends party was good but I've drunk too much
  • That's sweet of you Stephen. It was her birthday two days ago. I shall happily tell her it's a bearded bloke hug lol!
  • Night 2 of the hen party shenanigans with dinner and drinks. After a day of gym and spa pool I don't know how I'm going to cope? 8-|
    Post edited by Hells_Bells at 2015-02-28 13:49:00
  • I feel good
    I knew that I would.

I just booked a holiday, and I claim the prize for the most Goldfrappian themed holiday ever.

It's a bear, wolf and beaver-watching expedition in Transylvania.

• Earthwatch?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • It's local eco-tourism thing, with links to a research programme on large carnivores. I'm hoping there will also be Ponygirls. 
  • There will be. They're everwhere.
  • Transylvania sounds like every spooky girls dream holiday. Of course I'm insanely jealous. I hope you come back with photos.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-03-11 14:44:42
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I read back in Ancient Rome, they were all thrown into a coliseum and forced to fight to the death. You'd never guess who won- yes, the beaver. The beaver always wins...Leave it to Beaver.

Seriously though, that sounds like an amazing trip! Wolves and Beavers and Bears, Oh My! In Transylvania *said in a shaky Dracula voice* no less. If you see a bat, don't be surprised..it's part of the tour "apparently."

That actually sounds right up my alley. I've been wanting to visit Alaska for a similar experience. Some day. Wild beavers and the Northern Lights- sounds spectacular.
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I wanna go to earthwatch.org.
  • I too would love make out with Patricia Arquette, and Alaska for sightseeing doesn't sound half bad either.
    Post edited by A_is_A at 2015-03-11 14:47:58
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • I'll see your Patricia Arquette and raise you one bag of sour cream and onion potato chips.
  • I'd much prefer to make out with her before indulging the bag of onion crisps, but you know, whatever she's into is fine by me.
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • OMGherkin. Have you tried the Lay's dill pickle potato chips? ¡Guau!
    Post edited by iuventus at 2015-03-11 14:59:53
  • A_is_A said:

I too would love make out with Patricia Arquette, and Alaska for sightseeing doesn't sound half bad either.

We'll just have to take turns- ;)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!